Groups
    EXPIRED

Tom Tom One V1 Windscreen Holder / Mount

Hey guys, I've broken my TomTom One V1 windscreen mount any ideas where I can get a cheapish replacement? I've only found one place who sells them and thats for £35!!! grrrr. any help appreciated

6 Comments

if it's less than two years old you can get a replacement direct from tomtom

it happened to our lasses - i didn't have teh receipt but i knew the day i'd bought it and managed to salvage an online bank statement - this was good enough for tomtom who replaced it.

took a bit of to-ing and fro-ing but worth it in the end for the sake of a couple of emails

partner got off ebay holder-car charger and screen protector about £9 he said.

Original Poster

i've looked on ebay but can't find any for v1 models. grrr its about 3 years old so doubt i'l have any joy going back to Tom Tom grrr.

Original Poster

do you reckon I could buy the base below and use the existing clasp that screws on the end off my old one?

expansys.com/p.a…947

louloo;3076886

partner got off ebay holder-car charger and screen protector about £9 he … partner got off ebay holder-car charger and screen protector about £9 he said.

aint ]THIS what ya looking for? :?

Disco;3077191

aint ]THIS what ya looking for? :?

yep thats them! oh and he said the original falls off and the copy stayed on!

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Mcdonalds fizzy drinks not working23
    2. MacBook Air 11.6 MD712 Good Deal?33
    3. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz56
    4. Iptv1124

See more discussions