EXPIRED

Tom Tom sat nav

My sat nav has packed in after 6 years and i need a new one that covers post code in england and france door to door anybody knows any deals and which one i should go for advice appreciated.

8 Comments

Is there any reason why you are looking for Tom Tom only?

I am looking for a Sat Nav with Bluetooth phone kit and traffic alerts and I was looking at the Garmin Nuvi 265. Amazon have it for £80 though this may be a refurb.

Any thoughts?

Original Poster

I have had Tom tom for 6 years and it has taken me from my door in Hull to the door of a camp site in france 800 miles for the last six years never having a problem even tells you where the nearest petrol station is in france,
It has bluetooth phone kit traffic alerts you might be paying for name but i can never fault it in all the 6 years.

TomTom seem to be a lot more than Garmin; did you have to pay for traffic alerts or map updates?

http://www.tomtom.com/en_gb/products/tomtom-outlet-store/XL-black-edition-Refurbished/index.jsp#tab:maps

Tom tom start europe in white as asda direct currently on offer for £69.71

direct.asda.com/Tom…als

I can second the tomtom start. I have got that and its fantastic, also free map updates from the tomtom website.

if you sign up to the TomTom site & I'm sure they are still doing it, they send you a £10 e-voucher to use on the site, so £10 of a refurb unit with a 12 month warranty makes it a good buy.The voucher code has a 6 month expiry on it.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Avoiding Car hire excess (Tenerife)35
    2. seller asked for IMEI87
    3. How much would you pay for this chair?1925
    4. Advertised on Gumtree33

See more discussions