Groups
    EXPIRED

Tom Tom Sat Nav - Just had mine stolen... aaaarrrhhhhh

I had a Tom Tom One XL which has now been stolen, as a result I am lookinf for a new Tom Tom....

I am interested in any good prices out there, any model at a good price would be much appreciated???

Thanks

15 Comments

Went into my local halfords today
    they had a sale on some sat navs.
    Sorry to hear about it being stolen, proper downer!

Original Poster

I know I couldn't believe it, it was locked in my glove compartment!!!!! I will check the Halfords site now.... Cheers

These are what I have found -

Play.com / Amazon

TomTom ONE XL Classic Sat Nav System (United Kingdom And Republic Of Ireland) =
    £130 (Free Delivery) >> this is the one I had stolen / Same or £139 for V2 (slimmer)

TomTom Go 520 Traffic Edition =
    £220 / £157 (Inc Delivery) or £155??

TOMTOM 520 SPECIAL EDITION with £60 worth of FREE extras =
    £159+ £5 Delivery = £164

Navman S30 3D Sat Nav System =
    £100 (Free Delivery) / £77.05 (Inc Delivery)

Navman S50 3D Sat Nav =
    £130 (Free Delivery) / £107 (Inc Delivery)

Navman S70 3D Sat Nav =
    £150 (Free Delivery) / £125 (Inc Delivery)

Sony NV-U53G Navigation with Full UK maps, Ireland and Northern France =
    £95 (Inc Delivery)

Sony NVU53 Sat Nav System (UK And Ireland Maps) =
    £100 (Free Delivery)

Sony NV-U92 Sat Nav System (Western Europe) with traffic channel and widescreen =
    £139(Free Delivery)

If anyone has or had any of the above or has any comments on any it would be a massive help!!

Thanks

Banned

Hi mate,

if it were me I'd look for a cheapy windows based sat nav device that takes sd cards and then take a 'look' around for the tomtom software on the internet... a mate of mine picked up a device for about £50 (Medion?I think) and then loaded Tom Tom onto it... works like a dream!

pm me if you want any hints on where to find it

Banned

just seen this....

Were you not insured ??
    Someone I knew had her car broken into , cd's , digi camera etc ,stolen and she claimed on her insurance .
    Got it all back , but only newer.

i recently bought my tom tom go720 from argos for £189 in their clearance sale £100off price,you may be lucky to track one down.cat number 504/0821
    argos.co.uk/web…%3E

some in stock in Glasgow area

Original Poster

ricko;3037529

Were you not insured ??Someone I knew had her car broken into , cd's , … Were you not insured ??Someone I knew had her car broken into , cd's , digi camera etc ,stolen and she claimed on her insurance .Got it all back , but only newer.

I see were you are coming from but a lot of insurance companies do not cover Sat Navs... The company I work fors company car policy is one of them!!

Original Poster

worlock666;3036486

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/247312/navigo-3-5-sat-nav-version-2-uk-map/

Cheers for the advice!!

Original Poster

hotmama65;3037819

i recently bought my tom tom go720 from argos for £189 in their … i recently bought my tom tom go720 from argos for £189 in their clearance sale £100off price,you may be lucky to track one down.cat number 504/0821http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10001&catalogId=1500001151&langId=-1&searchTerms=5040821&Submit=GO+%3Esome in stock in Glasgow area

Cheers, it is still available at that price, I didn't really want to spend that much but it looks like a nice unit!!

I was looking at the 520 which seems to be the one below yours??

I am also considering the Sony NV range as they look to be pretty well priced!!

Banned

Tomtom one (not xl) for £99.99 at Argos, if you get them to add 20p to charity at the till, you will then qualify for the £10 voucher back. I dont know whether the gift voucher trick is still availble but could decrease it by £20

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

K3HOE;3037932

I see were you are coming from but a lot of insurance companies do not … I see were you are coming from but a lot of insurance companies do not cover Sat Navs... The company I work fors company car policy is one of them!!

Oh , I see . I didnt know that . I dont keep my satnav in the car .just as well .

Original Poster

ricko;3042314

Oh , I see . I didnt know that . I dont keep my satnav in the car .just … Oh , I see . I didnt know that . I dont keep my satnav in the car .just as well .

It was locked in the glove comaprtment to add insult to injury, but never mind!!

Original Poster

Just bought the Garmin 300T from Tesco - reduced from £140 to £99.97

Hi. You might want to click over to [url]www.ebuyer.com[/url] apparently they have a sat nav unit around the £50 mark that does pretty much the same as the others and has raving reviews, I think its free delivery on it as well. Not sure though. Hope this helps. Cheers.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Parcel Hero weight adjustment69
      2. I want some backless loafers for men44
      3. Phone "Upgrade"47
      4. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2854

See more discussions