tomato ketchup and crips....is there anything wrong with that?

37 replies
Found 10th Feb 2009
.....i just seem to love having ketchup and crisps at the moment, i dont know why.....but its lovely =)

37 Comments

that is just sick, or are you pregnant

Original Poster

seriously.....try it....not loads of ketchup....just a dab of it. YUM!

There's ketchup flavoured crisps though?

Original Poster

tis not the sammmmmmmmmmmmmmme lol.

and i had prawn cocktail and ketchup =) bit of a twist.

My dad used to make me tomato soup with crisps in it...strange man..but i loved it

Don't see anything wrong with crisps dipped in tomato sauce

ketchup + crisps = blahhh!
ketchup crisps = yummm:p

Ketchup + mayonnaise + crisps is pretty good too:)

Original Poster

seriously.....its really nice, a weird combo but its something about the coldness of the ketchup on a slightly warm crisp....good texture!!!

ohhhhhh.....AND if you like jaffa cakes.....try FROZEN jaffa cakes....stick them in the freezer for about 2 hours or so......YUM!

you lot are weird

stephen2k5;4338450

seriously.....its really nice, a weird combo but its something about the … seriously.....its really nice, a weird combo but its something about the coldness of the ketchup on a slightly warm crisp....good texture!!!ohhhhhh.....AND if you like jaffa cakes.....try FROZEN jaffa cakes....stick them in the freezer for about 2 hours or so......YUM!

Thought the crisps & sauce was ok, but frozen jaffa cakes?!? You're getting weird

Original Poster

try it, what have u got to lose....frozen jaffa cakes was a recommendation from a friend, and i have no regrets!!

so what other weird things do people eat on here then??

Banned

I have jaffa cakes, crisps and ketchup at home............... i will give it all a try tonight!!!!! Weird & wondeful idea i say.!!

Original Poster

jjcaho;4338586

I have jaffa cakes, crisps and ketchup at home............... i will give … I have jaffa cakes, crisps and ketchup at home............... i will give it all a try tonight!!!!! Weird & wondeful idea i say.!!

gotta let me know what u think of them all.....its all weird, but u only live once!!

Original Poster

wickedteen;4338389

that is just sick, or are you pregnant

haha im not pregnant....but with all the new things i want to try im gonna look it....

Banned

i will freeze soome jaffa caked when i get home and see what happens !! thanks

i have ketchup on my crumpets and people think thats weird to, so crisps and ketchup is just like the tortilla crisps and salsa dips ?!?!

as long as you like it, enjoy ! x

nothing wrong with crisps and ketchup, lol

Original Poster

Glad some people agree and i see im not the only person....ketchup and crumpets sounds delish!!!

leave the jaffas for about 2-3 hours i think is enough time =) x

Horrible idea, in my opinion!

crisps with marmite drissled over them, top munchie!!

Original Poster

DragonChris;4339759

Horrible idea, in my opinion!

Give it a go......it wont kill u =)

stephen2k5;4338603

haha im not pregnant....but with all the new things i want to try im … haha im not pregnant....but with all the new things i want to try im gonna look it....

I didn't even try weird things like that when i was pregnant! My dad would have eggs with ketchup, i found that pretty weird.

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;4340838

Ketchup and crisps sounds pretty grim, but that said so does crisps, … Ketchup and crisps sounds pretty grim, but that said so does crisps, salad cream and cheese, and that is yummy:thumbsup:

lol i think anything is worth a try.....i have a thing for just mixing up stuff and trying it....one of my mates has ketchup with EVERYTHING!...including a roast dinner!!

And the Winner is,

Wotsit and mayonnaise sandwiches,

berni888;4340137

crisps with marmite drissled over them, top munchie!!

I am tempted to try this thx berni I tried ketchup on crisps and it was alright.

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;4341402

My sister is like that, it's pretty grim, ketchup with everything, … My sister is like that, it's pretty grim, ketchup with everything, including stuff like chinese takaways :?

oh god, i dont know if i could try that =/

always have crisp and tom sauce butties , called supper in pool :?

Crisp sandwiches - yum yum!!

i thought they had walkers tomatoe ketchup flavour a long time ago or was i mistaken

sumoqueen;4344769

Crisp sandwiches - yum yum!!

actually quite nice i admit

nikkib123;4344881

I love skips they are ace and wotsits hmmm

so it was you dragging rubbish out of the skip ,
told ya primark was upmarket for you :roll: .....and by wotsits ya mean wheelie bins :thinking:

i used to LOVE veggie soup from the swimming baths and dipping my crisp into it :oops: whenever i take my kids swimming we always do this :-D YUMMY

:?:? nowt wrong with tomato sauce & crisps..try ..fried bread with tomato sauce on..:roll:

chips dipped in coke, any takers?

fwibble;4345511

chips dipped in coke, any takers?

or crisps dipped in tomato juice :thumbsup:

i really feel like some crisps and tomato juice or veggie soup now :lol:

mmmm crisp butties, yummy, especialy with tommy k on
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Driving anxiety.2327
    2. Skateboarding advice (beginner) 25/yo215