Groups

Tomb Raider ROTS on PS4 Pro

Just bought a PS4 Pro and loaded up the new Tomb Raider. There is supposed to be an option to run it in 4k or 1080p 60fps but I don't get the option. I have a sony 4k tv set to enhanced mode in the menu. Any help to find if it's running in 4k.

Cheers

8 Comments

have you downloaded the patch?

Original Poster

mhance1

have you downloaded the patch?

I downloaded the latest update, is the patch different?

joerob1972

I downloaded the latest update, is the patch different?

​if you have the updates you should be fine. you should have a choice of three modes on tomb raider 4k, 1080p with better frame rate or with better effects

Original Poster

mhance1

​if you have the updates you should be fine. you should have a choice of t … ​if you have the updates you should be fine. you should have a choice of three modes on tomb raider 4k, 1080p with better frame rate or with better effects

I will try a different hdmi port on the tv

Original Poster

joerob1972

I will try a different hdmi port on the tv

Still the same, when i press the info button on the tv remote it says it is running in 4k, strange how there is no option before starting the game to select 4k

Banned

#earlyadapter

joerob1972

Still the same, when i press the info button on the tv remote it says it … Still the same, when i press the info button on the tv remote it says it is running in 4k, strange how there is no option before starting the game to select 4k

You have to go to the options and it will show you what it's displaying is mine was 4K but you could change it to higher frame rate or enhanced visuals

Original Poster

prometheus24

You have to go to the options and it will show you what it's displaying … You have to go to the options and it will show you what it's displaying is mine was 4K but you could change it to higher frame rate or enhanced visuals

Ok cheers, I have found it now.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions