Tombola Bingo... free fiver is NOT a scam!

Found 22nd Aug 2013
I got a leaflet with a code for a free £5 on Tombola Bingo, which I'd normally chuck without even looking at, but for some unknown reason was drawn to the bit that said 'no deposit, no card details required', so gave it a go, expecting absolutely nowt.

Signed up yesterday afternoon, played 3 games (it did it automatically, I didn't actually have to 'play' bingo) and won the princely sum of £18.48! That was the single line prize - other people won £30- and £70-odds in the same game. Figured that there was no way I'd ever get the cash from them, or have tons of hoops to jump through, but a single click submitted a request anyway for a cheque - no deposit or card details needed.

Couldn't believe it when the cheque arrived in the morning post today...16 hours after I'd signed up.

So, the moral of this cool story, bro, is that if you get a free code for Tombola, it's worth a pop. If only every company that gave away 'too good to be true' offers was as reliable.

Insert usual misc scathing/sarcastic remarks below...
Community Updates
25 Comments
http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/1/16443000/ngbbs483f07fba8351.jpg
It's to make you deposit in the future now that you have the winning buzz
I'm a secret addict to these extra bonus things but don't tell anyone.....ssshhhhh.do a search of no deposit bingo/slots and loads come up! I got about £80 on one but before I'd worked out the withdrawal/wagering terms to see if I could withdraw....oooops I spent it! It's free anyway and gave me a little amusement
NOT a scam????????? thats what a scam would say......
brilly

NOT a scam????????? thats what a scam would say......

Did finegoldbars have that on their site?
Did the same when Mirror Bingo ran a free fiver offer. Won £40. Cashed out direct to bank account. No problem at all.
bunny_boiler

Did finegoldbars have that on their site?

cant remember if it was there when i ordered
All the gambling sites do this, I must be about £70-£80 up from sky bet and I've not had to bet a single penny of my own money (_;)
I won £289 yesterday on tombola and deposited £250 onto my card just waiting for it to clear so I can enjoy my winnings not sure when it will clear tho with it been Xmas x
mummyov6

I won £289 yesterday on tombola and deposited £250 onto my card just w … I won £289 yesterday on tombola and deposited £250 onto my card just waiting for it to clear so I can enjoy my winnings not sure when it will clear tho with it been Xmas x

Wow!! That's absolutely fantastic, well done! The cheque arrived for me the following day so hopefully the card credit will be just as fast.

Gala bingo sent us a free fiver the other day for an account that was signed up solely to use the free bonuses - won £18

I've got a few tombola free fiver new account codes here if anyone wants one. They do seem to check for multiple accounts - I tried to register one in a different name and they sussed me!!
In fact, here are the 3 codes that I have... normally wouldn't post them but not got the time to mess about with PMs and want to chuck the bits of paper!

PTN631627808
PHT233291766
PHY763986139
All 3 were sent on flyers with online shopping and could have been given to anyone, but are single use codes. Free fiver, no deposit, at tombola.co.uk/fre…ver - if you use one please post below and I'll delete it when I get the chance.
mummyov6

I won £289 yesterday on tombola and deposited £250 onto my card just w … I won £289 yesterday on tombola and deposited £250 onto my card just waiting for it to clear so I can enjoy my winnings not sure when it will clear tho with it been Xmas x

Out of all the usernames in the world to choose from....
mummyov6

At least you can buy a TV now oO
panddda

In fact, here are the 3 codes that I have... normally wouldn't post them … In fact, here are the 3 codes that I have... normally wouldn't post them but not got the time to mess about with PMs and want to chuck the bits of paper!PTN631627808PHT233291766PHY763986139All 3 were sent on flyers with online shopping and could have been given to anyone, but are single use codes. Free fiver, no deposit, at tombola.co.uk/freefiver - if you use one please post below and I'll delete it when I get the chance.

All 3 codes invalid.
D_G

All 3 codes invalid.

Hmm. Possibly been used straight away but nobody posted to say so? 31,000 users online, so quite likely, if this thread was at the top. Checked and all correct - used another one from the same batch last week with no problems for a friend. Oh well, no free fiver today!
I think I'll change my username to IhavetheWhole14"forU
Got free 5£ no deposit leaflet today and won £614.13 on second game I played! Hope what your saying is true and I'll get a cheque in post I'll be a very happy lady!
jkayx

Got free 5£ no deposit leaflet today and won £614.13 on second game I p … Got free 5£ no deposit leaflet today and won £614.13 on second game I played! Hope what your saying is true and I'll get a cheque in post I'll be a very happy lady!

Wow! Great result!! Has it let you cash it out ok? If it says it's sending it then I can't see any reason why not. Brilliant result!
Anyone have free fiver codes ?
I won £75 of a free £5 and the money is in the bank thanks tombola :-) don't knock it to you try it
LOLOL Im playing bingo X)
haha good luck with your £5
Stupid **** game

Tell you what though thts not good for your health my heart was pounding
justdoit3

join tombola using code MMBBM for £5 totally free

Didn't work, guess it's one per person
Not sure where this got dragged up from, but Tombola still send me free fivers every so often. Only won on the first one though. Good luck

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Merchants