Groups
    EXPIRED

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Electronic Steam Steriliser

does anyone know where the cheapest place to get the above?

8 Comments

I think Asda are doing this in their Baby week at the moment for half price (ish). I managed to get this from Tesco before Xmas for around £15, good piece of kit.

Hope this helps...

Just found it for £15 on the Tommee Tippee website!!

asda and tk maxx have had these going cheap of late. Also Home Bargains have had loads of tommy tippee stuff

tommeetippee.co.uk/pro…r_/ for £15, plus if you register on their site you get a code emailed to you for 25% off!

The ones in Asda are microwave ones, not electronic.

Original Poster

thanx everyone i will have a look rep coming up

homebargains had them in last week im not 100% they were elec tho im expecting in june so im on the look out for baby deals so when im out and about ill keep eyes open and let u know if i see one im sure in asda the elec one is 25 not definate but im sure it was last week when i was in

britonsarah;4270052

homebargains had them in last week im not 100% they were elec tho im … homebargains had them in last week im not 100% they were elec tho im expecting in june so im on the look out for baby deals so when im out and about ill keep eyes open and let u know if i see one im sure in asda the elec one is 25 not definate but im sure it was last week when i was in

Hiya, the ones in Home Bargains are microwave (I just saw them this weekend, that's why I know )

On another note, Tommee Tippee bottles are dead cheap in Home Bargains (didn't see them when I went though!) hotukdeals.com/ite…tu/
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. GAP Insurance Recommendations11
      2. Any discount for paultons park?22
      3. New Layout is Confusing: How to I navigate to specific items!?56
      4. Ide to sata converter55

See more discussions