Tommie tippie day&night perfect prep

Found 16th May
Hi does anyone know of any deals or discount on the new day&night perfect prep please?
Community Updates
AskTommee Tippee
6 Comments
Have you considered using a thermos.
Hey can't really find any good discounts.
If you get it from Boots, and you have joined the parenting club. You can collect 1,600 Boots advantage card points. Currently have a offered loaded on my card. If i spend £30+ online/instore i can get a further 300 points.

I know its not a big discount.

But you can get £19 worth of points to use x
adamderak2 h, 28 m ago

Have you considered using a thermos.

Have you considered not being so judgemental? My bf has epilepsy and cannot use a kettle, this machine has been a lifesaver for us for fresh bottles. If it’s not your child, maybe you should try to answer the question being asked or scroll past.
Edited by: "choccie32" 16th May
choccie321 h, 10 m ago

Have you considered not being so judgemental? My bf has epilepsy and …Have you considered not being so judgemental? My bf has epilepsy and cannot use a kettle, this machine has been a lifesaver for us for fresh bottles. If it’s not your child, maybe you should try to answer the question being asked or scroll past.

It genuinely was not intended to be judgemental . We purchased one but have been using the thermos system and may not ever use it. So was trying to be helpful but obviously everyone's situations is unique. With you I can see it would be a life saver.
adamderak5 m ago

It genuinely was not intended to be judgemental . We purchased one but …It genuinely was not intended to be judgemental . We purchased one but have been using the thermos system and may not ever use it. So was trying to be helpful but obviously everyone's situations is unique. With you I can see it would be a life saver.

It definitely is it also allows my bf to do things most take for granted when they become parents x
Tiddly_fiddly16th May

Hey can't really find any good discounts.If you get it from Boots, and you …Hey can't really find any good discounts.If you get it from Boots, and you have joined the parenting club. You can collect 1,600 Boots advantage card points. Currently have a offered loaded on my card. If i spend £30+ online/instore i can get a further 300 points.I know its not a big discount.But you can get £19 worth of points to use x

Thank you very much
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants