Groups

tomorrow then who is meeting up?

at m and d,s for the funday out!
    strathclyde country park has anyone decided to go yet? as i am going to take the two youngest ones so far as the older one was there last saturday so he,s done it!

21 Comments

is there anything special happening at m&ds tommorow?

what is m and d's???

lyndaloo;5640783

is there anything special happening at m&ds tommorow?

hotukdeals.com/ite…rk/

Original Poster

basically a free fun day out for the kids and some of us were going to meet up

sounds pretty good

:roll: I got my dates mixed up wulshaz.:? We`re booked for breahead for the ice sliding thingy. Little ones birthday:-D Trust it to be the same day and we miss out on the freeby.:roll:

Original Poster

no worries thought it would be a good chance to pue faces to the names! lol

Original Poster

lyndaloo;5641196

sounds pretty good

you going then?

wulshaz;5641294

no worries thought it would be a good chance to pue faces to the names! … no worries thought it would be a good chance to pue faces to the names! lol

yep, me too:-D maybe we can meet up at the glazert sometime soon:-D

Original Poster

now the glazert sounds even better! i was actually just thinking there that you werent far from me anyway! lol

Original Poster

hope your little one enjoys there day out anyway have fun

wulshaz;5641312

now the glazert sounds even better! i was actually just thinking there … now the glazert sounds even better! i was actually just thinking there that you werent far from me anyway! lol

no, not that far. Do you ever go to the broadwood? We go there every couple of weeks with mates for a meal. That`s not far from you. Do you still come through to lennoxtown?

Original Poster

yes iwe still come through had a fundraiser not so long ago in the church hall across from the comercial pub, and another one hopefully for september! yeh we are about ten minutes walk from broadwood and 2 minute drive! we should arrange to meet up and say hi!

Original Poster

i must say i have me alot of people now friends from campsie/lennoxtown and its a good group we have always get a laugh and a good night out.

wulshaz;5641374

yes iwe still come through had a fundraiser not so long ago in the church … yes iwe still come through had a fundraiser not so long ago in the church hall across from the comercial pub, and another one hopefully for september! yeh we are about ten minutes walk from broadwood and 2 minute drive! we should arrange to meet up and say hi!

Yep deffo do that sometime. I`ve not been up to campsie for a few weeks. Rosie(one of the dogs) is in heat so keeping her away from temptation. lol Should be back to regular visits next week....hopefully:-D

Original Poster

rosie2008;5641430

Yep deffo do that sometime. I`ve not been up to campsie for a few weeks. … Yep deffo do that sometime. I`ve not been up to campsie for a few weeks. Rosie(one of the dogs) is in heat so keeping her away from temptation. lol Should be back to regular visits next week....hopefully:-D

will catch up soon then :thumbsup:

wulshaz;5641508

will catch up soon then :thumbsup:

:thumbsup::-D

wulshaz;5641296

you going then?

not too sure as i dont drive so would have to get bus there and aso have to be back in glasgow at around 5pm as my wee oy has swimming lesson

what is the glazert???

Original Poster

lyndaloo;5642751

what is the glazert???

its a hotel in lennoxtown

wulshaz;5643501

its a hotel in lennoxtown

lol i thought it was some kinda kiddies day out, hope you have a good day at m&ds
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671414
      2. One for the mathmeticians33
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424614496
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7261375

See more discussions