'Tom's Deals'

Posted 17th Feb
Is this site basically a copy of HUKD? I saw it mentioned in a comment on a deal thread on here, so I signed up to their emails etc. But from what I can see, it's mostly the same deals that have been submitted to HUKD. Does it have anything exclusive that's worth bothering with?
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
TD / LatestD usually far more tolerant / receptive to the likes of Amazon mis-pricing deals and lesser-history merchants, which may be worthwhile to the consumer-savvy.
AndyRoyd17/02/2020 13:57

TD / LatestD usually far more tolerant / receptive to the likes of Amazon …TD / LatestD usually far more tolerant / receptive to the likes of Amazon mis-pricing deals and lesser-history merchants, which may be worthwhile to the consumer-savvy.

Yeah what's happened to all the misprice deals that used to come up now and then, is hukd now too friendly to merchants. Shame if so as that was one of the best things about this site.
How can I access Tom's deals?
niffer117/02/2020 15:37

How can I access Tom's deals?

Better known as latest deals @playstore
AndyRoyd17/02/2020 13:57

TD / LatestD usually far more tolerant / receptive to the likes of Amazon …TD / LatestD usually far more tolerant / receptive to the likes of Amazon mis-pricing deals and lesser-history merchants, which may be worthwhile to the consumer-savvy.

Ah OK, so it's worth keeping on their mailing list/notifications in case of a short-lived bargain then? I was just getting a bit fed up with all of the notifications.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants