Groups
    EXPIRED

Tomtom 520 and 530, what's the difference?

Hi peeps,

Can anyone tell me, apart from the product number... what the difference is between the Tomtom 520 and 530.

Rep will be given.

Thanks

Rich

2 Comments

The 530 has:
    IQ Route Technology, which basically calculates your routes based on real avergae speed rather than maximum speeds.

Advanced Lane Guidance, which shows which lane to take at junctions so you don't miss your turning, allowing you to drive relaxed and safe.

Record your own Voice, Record your own navigation instructions using your own own voice, a friend's, or a family member's.

Have a look at the links below:
    ]TomTom 530
    ]TomTom520

Original Poster

jagsheer;2405120

The 530 has:IQ Route Technology, which basically calculates your routes … The 530 has:IQ Route Technology, which basically calculates your routes based on real avergae speed rather than maximum speeds.Advanced Lane Guidance, which shows which lane to take at junctions so you don't miss your turning, allowing you to drive relaxed and safe.Record your own Voice, Record your own navigation instructions using your own own voice, a friend's, or a family member's.Have a look at the links below:]TomTom 530]TomTom520

Thanks dude. Repped up

Can live without the voice recorder, not sure about telling myself where to go, a bit freaky, and I don't particularly want the missus going "turn round you idiot, it was the left turn you just drove past!"

The advanced route technology looks useful, as does the advanced lane guidance system, I'm **** with lanes, and the missues just confuses me even more! The difference in price seems to be about £50, so it looks like the 530 :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Dashcam question37
      2. £1500 55 inch 4K TV33
      3. Biscuit addiction1853
      4. Battery drain on iOS 111011

See more discussions