Tomtom 5200/6200

Found 1st Aug
anyone know where I can get a a tomtom 5200/6200 for a good price.

also anyone know of any price watch sites that could let me know when they go on promotion

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Use Waze - it's free
why would you for out £200 on a pointless product.
get a cheap or used android phone for around 50 quid get a Three sim with 200mb of free data, download Waze and you literally have better and cheaper sat nav (including abroad)
Are there any price watch sites that could tell me when they go on promotion?
There loads out there, google price comparison site!! I use PriceSpy!! They let you input your price you want pay, and when it falls below that you will get a notification!!!
Edited by: "BenLynos" 2nd Aug
I am currently having a hard time with Tomtom. They have a known hardware fault but the only solution they offer is a 30% discount on a new device. They want me to spend more money with them to address the known hardware issue. They wont replace it.

By coincidence; two car loads of us went down the M1 to London yesterday for the hockey and my son used Google maps on his phone. At the M25, Tomtom and Google disagreed. The radio was already telling us the M25 had a problem. Tomtom didn't know but Google did. The other car followed Tomtom and arrive 45 minutes later than we did!

Google maps are always up to date without a subscription being required. Traffic is VERY up to date, faster than Tomtom and for free.

I honestly would not buy a TomTom unit again. Use Google.
Edited by: "ccnp" 2nd Aug
Another option is , get iPhone.. TomTom map come as standard!! And you can add what you want google maps etc...
ccnp21 h, 13 m ago

I am currently having a hard time with Tomtom. They have a known hardware …I am currently having a hard time with Tomtom. They have a known hardware fault but the only solution they offer is a 30% discount on a new device. They want me to spend more money with them to address the known hardware issue. They wont replace it.By coincidence; two car loads of us went down the M1 to London yesterday for the hockey and my son used Google maps on his phone. At the M25, Tomtom and Google disagreed. The radio was already telling us the M25 had a problem. Tomtom didn't know but Google did. The other car followed Tomtom and arrive 45 minutes later than we did!Google maps are always up to date without a subscription being required. Traffic is VERY up to date, faster than Tomtom and for free. I honestly would not buy a TomTom unit again. Use Google.

We had 2 cars yesterday on the motorway, 1 with tomtom live traffic and one with waze, the one with waze got stuck in traffic and the one with tom tom got routed around, so they are just as bad as each other.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants