Groups

tomtom advice

need some advice from all you satnav boffins. My brother in law bought a very expensive tomtom a while back. He's a truck driver and now needs the truck software on there, or some sort of POI that avoids low bridges and such. There's a tomtom truck version but its £400 and he already has a really good tomtom system. Anyway of getting the truck software on there?

4 Comments

I downloaded the poi's from the tomtom home application on the pc, I am also a truck driver (for 1 more week anyway).

Banned

Do they contain directions to red light districts and prime body dumping areas?

Original Poster

jon1000jon;8157267

I downloaded the poi's from the tomtom home application on the pc, I am … I downloaded the poi's from the tomtom home application on the pc, I am also a truck driver (for 1 more week anyway).

did they work ok for you? Do they avoid all the low bridges and such?

got any links?

mcnally32;8157602

did they work ok for you? Do they avoid all the low bridges and such?got … did they work ok for you? Do they avoid all the low bridges and such?got any links?

I got them from the tomtom home app on pc so no links, they worked ok yes.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1213
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …90154
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30115
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764501

See more discussions