Groups

TomTom GO 300 update help wanted please

I have a TomTom GO 300 and have just seen the newer ones with the facilities to download updates with a map sharing program via TomTom. My 300 says that my map is out of date and not not supported by Map share technology. Please use Tom TOm home or visit TomTom.com to upgrade my map
    When i go to the Tom Tom website it says there are no software updates for my device but it is not clear to me whether if I buy an updated map whether the map sharing program will work on the 300 (it being an older machine)
    Any help would be gratefully received
    Thanks

1 Comment

To be honest it would make more sense to seel your deive and buy a new one, you will still get monety for this on ebay.

The software update for 300 now appears to have stopped.
    The updated maps MAY not work as you could have filled the device up and be out of memory

I would question now what do you want the sat nav to do and functions? pm me if you want anything
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…11
      2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      4. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134

See more discussions