Tomtom maps for greece?

Banned 6 replies
Found 28th May 2009
Hi all

Right im going to greece in a few days for 2 weeks, plugged in tomtom updated it all ready to go.
Had a browse on the tomtom, and there is no greece maps?

I've got a Tomtom 720, are there not any greece maps?

I was looking forward to hiring the car, and using the satnav, at this rate its gotta stay at home?
Plus i dont want to pay for any greek maps?

Regards

6 Comments

where in greece?

Original Poster Banned

Im going to Rhodes.
so hopefully there.

its only a smallish island,you dont need a sat nav,any car hire place will give you map

Original Poster Banned

boothy;5341541

its only a smallish island,you dont need a sat nav,any car hire place … its only a smallish island,you dont need a sat nav,any car hire place will give you map

i know its small, but would be nice to use.
Never used it abroad.

If i downloaded some maps, could i put them on a memory card and use them?

hippoface;5341551

i know its small, but would be nice to use.Never used it abroad.If i … i know its small, but would be nice to use.Never used it abroad.If i downloaded some maps, could i put them on a memory card and use them?

no idea ref maps,your call but a bit excessive in my opinion,also risk of theft as hire cars/tourists are a big target especially if someone sees you using it and knows where your apartment is.

i used tomtom in Italy and it was amazingly accurate, even in the most insignificant back-roads (more like paths some of the time!)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Stock informer35
    2. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz810
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314662
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769612

See more discussions