Groups

TomTom Maps not loading

I need some help...I think the maps or something are corrupt on my TomTom one and when I switched it on it says no maps found! I haven't done a backup so that's not an option and I checked on google it does seem to be a problem for a lot of people so can anyone help please?!

4 Comments

my friend had this, there are maps available via torrents if u know someone whos tech friendly get them to do it not a huge issue,
    or for an easy route i think tomtom can supply u with a replacement sd card.

Original Poster

Thanks but mine doesn't come with an sd card slot :S....do you know what file needs replacing because I can see what's on the memory when I connect it up to the laptop?

gman1

Thanks but mine doesn't come with an sd card slot :S....do you know what … Thanks but mine doesn't come with an sd card slot :S....do you know what file needs replacing because I can see what's on the memory when I connect it up to the laptop?

The whole map folder, It will be labelled something like this "United_Kingdom_and_Republic_of_Ireland_850.2782"

If you download the correct map version it should just work with no probs, However if you happen to download a newer map for example it will need activating or cracking.

Google ipmart.

Original Poster

Thanks for the advice, checking out some forums now to maybe formatting the whole drive and starting it again.

You must have known I was a United fan and needed the help

shauneco

The whole map folder, It will be labelled something like this … The whole map folder, It will be labelled something like this "United_Kingdom_and_Republic_of_Ireland_850.2782"If you download the correct map version it should just work with no probs, However if you happen to download a newer map for example it will need activating or cracking.Google ipmart.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?78
      2. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831126
      3. *Heads Up* Free Wrestling on Sunday 10pm YouTube, Facebook and WWE.com. Sum…11
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?27127

See more discussions