Groups
    EXPIRED

TOMTOM ONE MAPS OF UK & IRELAND

Can anyone tell me where I can get the best deals on tomtom one maps of UK & Ireland. What's the cheapest I can get it for?

The maps i have are very old.

Thanks in advance.

15 Comments

Rimi;2176052

All you need is … All you need is here:http://www.ipmart-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=382And for free!

ta m8 i have tried in the past to get a free uk map for my go700 and could never get it to work, if this works expect some rep from me :thumbsup:

Rimi;2176052

All you need is … All you need is here:http://www.ipmart-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=382And for free!

Great site. Everything works! I had to rep him too:thumbsup:

lol cant find the charger for the tomtom and its flat

i got western europe on my go 700, is it possible to just change the uk map and leave the rest as is?

krjgreen;2176520

lol cant find the charger for the tomtom and its flat :(i got western … lol cant find the charger for the tomtom and its flat :(i got western europe on my go 700, is it possible to just change the uk map and leave the rest as is?

Mine charges via mini usb;-)

For all of you mates: everything works,just use tutorial on that site and you have all latest maps,speedcams,even latest TomTom v8,with advanced lane guidance,etc.

Rimi;2176052

Thank you for sharing, rep left

seems so much info on the forum how do i get the right uk map for a go700 or are the maps generic?

krjgreen;2182812

seems so much info on the forum how do i get the right uk map for a go700 … seems so much info on the forum how do i get the right uk map for a go700 or are the maps generic?

Check against your Tomtom version here :

pocketgpsworld.com/tom…php

thanks rep given

Original Poster

Rimi;2177667

For all of you mates: everything works,just use tutorial on that site and … For all of you mates: everything works,just use tutorial on that site and you have all latest maps,speedcams,even latest TomTom v8,with advanced lane guidance,etc.

I can't seem to download the tutorial - it says file doesn't exist

post removed

foyzur;2191159

I can't seem to download the tutorial - it says file doesn't exist

the help vids are zipped, u need to download winrar to unpack them, have you done this?

Original Poster

krjgreen;2193581

the help vids are zipped, u need to download winrar to unpack them, have … the help vids are zipped, u need to download winrar to unpack them, have you done this?

When i go via the ipmart-forum.com link to download the tutorial files it comes with an error that file no longer exists. I tried the PDf file - i'll see if i can download the vids

i used the four vids on the main page its a sticky,

ipmart-forum.com/sho…813

these, u prob need to log in to see them
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 3944
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions