Found 8th Dec 2007
I've finally decided which Sat Nav I want...a TomTom One. But I've heard that the older version, the V2, is better than the V3. The problem is trying to get hold of one!

I don't want to resort to ebay as I'd like to be able to return it to a shop if I have any problems & I don't want to pay stupid money for one either.

I can't believe I missed the one at Toys R Us for £129.99 for the GB & £139.99 for the European! Gutted!

Oh & I saw the one at Tesco Direct but apparently even though it states V2, they actually send you a V3. Hmmmmm! :thinking:

Can anyone help me pleeeeease? Thanks

10 Comments

Banned

Well Tesco Direct is £139.97 at the mo, but you get 999 points which with clubcard deals is work nearly £40, which would make the deal worth £99.97 for the tomtom

direct.tesco.com/q/R…spx

Original Poster

UltimoScorpion

Well Tesco Direct is £139.97 at the mo, but you get 999 points which with … Well Tesco Direct is £139.97 at the mo, but you get 999 points which with clubcard deals is work nearly £40, which would make the deal worth £99.97 for the tomtomhttp://direct.tesco.com/q/R.200-0909.aspx

[COLOR="Magenta"]Yeah that's the one that I was talking about in my post. They send you a V3 not a V2. I would've gone for it otherwise.

It's still a good price for the V3 & I'll probably end up going for it if I don't find a V2.

Thanks anyway
[/COLOR]

Banned

Zoe_B

[COLOR="Magenta"]Yeah that's the one that I was talking about in my post. … [COLOR="Magenta"]Yeah that's the one that I was talking about in my post. They send you a V3 not a V2. I would've gone for it otherwise. It's still a good price for the V3 & I'll probably end up going for it if I don't find a V2.Thanks anyway [/COLOR]

If it states V2 in the advertising, and they send you a V3, but you want a V2 you can challenge them on it, they must send a V2

Original Poster

Femstar

]http://www.morgancomputers.co.uk/shop/detail.asp?ProductID=4259&CategoryID=11&SubCategoryID=52&adnetwork=af

[COLOR="Magenta"]Thanks for that. Good price but only 6 months warranty.

Have you ordered from them before as I've never heard of them?[/COLOR]

UltimoScorpion

If it states V2 in the advertising, and they send you a V3, but you want … If it states V2 in the advertising, and they send you a V3, but you want a V2 you can challenge them on it, they must send a V2

[COLOR="Magenta"]
True, but what can be done about it if they don't have any V2's? No doubt they'll just offer me a refund![/COLOR]

Zoe_B

[COLOR="Magenta"]Thanks for that. Good price but only 6 months warranty. … [COLOR="Magenta"]Thanks for that. Good price but only 6 months warranty. Have you ordered from them before as I've never heard of them?[/COLOR]

but wat is Factory rework stock.

Original Poster

Starrysky

but wat is Factory rework stock.

[COLOR="Magenta"]Good question![/COLOR]

Zoeb - Morgan computers have been around for years, I think it was the early nineties I first head of them. Tend to do end of line, refurbs etc

Original Poster

gari189

Zoeb - Morgan computers have been around for years, I think it was the … Zoeb - Morgan computers have been around for years, I think it was the early nineties I first head of them. Tend to do end of line, refurbs etc

[COLOR="Magenta"]
Thanks gari.

I just don't want to end up with a battered sat nav or one that gives up on me after 6 months & a day![/COLOR]

Original Poster

[SIZE="2"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"][COLOR="Magenta"]There are quite a few brand new ones on eBay so I think that's my best bet! Thanks all[/COLOR][/FONT] [/SIZE]
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Android pay set up610
    2. Best 4k tv's for gaming11
    3. Christmas presents510
    4. Mobile phone advice33

See more discussions