Groups
    EXPIRED

Tomtom Tom Tom One XL

Hi I am currently looking for the best deal on one of these at the moment with GB maps.

It would be great if I could find it for around £130

Regards

7 Comments

There was a post last week saying that Halfords are selling TOMTOM one version 3 UK edition for £99. After reading through the replies it seems that you can get it for £119. Search for Halfords on UKHOT and it will bring up the deal.

Do you want it to find your way to "hampden" as it's been so long !!:whistling:

£153.99 @ Halfords

Enter the following promotional code at the checkout: HALTTGBXL

Original Poster

SamiLou;1563344

There was a post last week saying that Halfords are selling TOMTOM one … There was a post last week saying that Halfords are selling TOMTOM one version 3 UK edition for £99. After reading through the replies it seems that you can get it for £119. Search for Halfords on UKHOT and it will bring up the deal.

Yes seen that but I really want XL thanks anyway.

rangermastiffs;1563361

Do you want it to find your way to "hampden" as it's been so long … Do you want it to find your way to "hampden" as it's been so long !!:whistling:

I just jump on the Utd bus to get to Hampden ;-)

I know its been along road but when we put one over rangers in March it will be so sweet :-D

kirkie;1563885

£153.99 @ HalfordsEnter the following promotional code at the checkout: … £153.99 @ HalfordsEnter the following promotional code at the checkout: HALTTGBXL

Could you please tell me how much the total will be after I enter the code.

Thanks all

That is the price after the code....

kirkie;1565056

That is the price after the code....

Got it at Amazon for £154.94 delivered :thumbsup:

amazon.co.uk/Tom…8-3

Original Poster

The Declaration;1565042

Yes seen that but I really want XL thanks anyway. I just jump on the Utd … Yes seen that but I really want XL thanks anyway. I just jump on the Utd bus to get to Hampden ;-)I know its been along road but when we put one over rangers in March it will be so sweet :-DCould you please tell me how much the total will be after I enter the code.Thanks all

rangermastiffs;1565133

Got it at Amazon for £154.94 delivered … Got it at Amazon for £154.94 delivered :thumbsup:http://www.amazon.co.uk/TomTom-ONE-XL-Great-Britain/dp/B000PS4878/ref=pd_bbs_sr_3?ie=UTF8&s=gateway&qid=1202679566&sr=8-3

Just got one fro ebay for £129 delivered from a power seller :thumbsup:

Thanks all:)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. SCS add ons... are they worth it??59
      2. Feels weird!22
      3. Amazon Italy Galaxy S8 UK23
      4. Wall mounting the OLED55B7V22

See more discussions