Please!

15 Comments

Original Poster

Did I say please?

2-5-12-20-21-32 Bonus 44 :whistling:

1,5,9,20,23,39 - 38

them are my 6 ;-)

flp14344;6891246

whr did u get that number's … whr did u get that number's frm??http://www.national-lottery.co.uk/player/p/results/lotto.ftl

You know there's this thing, it's called Google, I hear it will search the web for you and find almost any piece of information you want....

Original Poster

ChipSticks;6891606

You know there's this thing, it's called Google, I hear it will search … You know there's this thing, it's called Google, I hear it will search the web for you and find almost any piece of information you want....

wow, serious need for sarcasm... Well done chopsticks, you excelled yourself here.

Original Poster

Rep coming for all else. And sassie

bazzaric;6891631

wow, serious need for sarcasm... Well done chopsticks, you excelled … wow, serious need for sarcasm... Well done chopsticks, you excelled yourself here.

Thank you.

Just so you know, next time, it would be quicker to type "lotto uk" into Google than come here and start a thread.

Original Poster

Not if this is a bookmark on my phone...

But your presumptions would 'usually' be correct. However, the time it took you to be a smart ass would be better served helping the community

Original Poster

Ps, what is this google you talk of?

Original Poster

jasonrat;6892115

]heres a new bookmark for you

if the lottery numbers were there 1 hour 33 minutes ago, I wouldn't have had to interrupt your busy lives. Thanks again

bazzaric;6892134

if the lottery numbers were there 1 hour 33 minutes ago, I wouldn't have … if the lottery numbers were there 1 hour 33 minutes ago, I wouldn't have had to interrupt your busy lives. Thanks again

The lottery take ages to update their site.

There's always one awkward git who says "google it"!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764309
      2. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism11
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63219
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917266

See more discussions