tonight on c4

whos going into the house

11 Comments

Bunch of idiots probably!!!

Original Poster

i would like to see some nutters

one of my mates apparently:roll:

on his facebook status

................................. "Is chilling out in a posh hotel somewhere in central London, before entering the BIG BROTHER HOUSE later on tonight!!! See you all in 12 weeks....., ;-)"

:w00t::w00t:

Original Poster

come on give us his name

sigh- another bb thread

no can do! but will say if he actually does appear on there!!:thumbsup:

Charlie Scene;5400337

one of my mates apparently:roll:on his facebook status … one of my mates apparently:roll:on his facebook status ................................. "Is chilling out in a posh hotel somewhere in central London, before entering the BIG BROTHER HOUSE later on tonight!!! See you all in 12 weeks....., ;-)":w00t::w00t:

they arent allowed internet access or media access at all before entering house. so fail?

Original Poster

whats the chance he will apper when did you last see him

its probably bs.....i would fall out of my chair if he did pop up though!!!!

and i will tell you so we can all vote him out and then boo him!!!!!!

shanecr;5400415

they arent allowed internet access or media access at all before entering … they arent allowed internet access or media access at all before entering house. so fail?

must be then if thats true??

Banned

im in the BB house going tonight!!!

me and someone else staying in kensington!!

theyve separated us up!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844443
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767118
      3. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1730
      4. TechInTheBasket?34

See more discussions