Found 21st Jul 2008
If you could say 1 nice thing about any 1 HUKD member what would you say and why???

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
27 Comments

Banned

i wud say admin...ur consistant.....consistant with ur implementation of doublestandards......jerk banned me for no reason......jog on u sii...u want some...muggy guy......bg1 is a tw at so is thesaint obvs has gnaids

I like Bellabonkers.....Because she.....Erm.....Has a nice head :thumbsup:
I would give her my last Rolo

Banned

ill say it for u bg u make sh it up constantly ill fight u anywhere u idiot

masterbrown;2575375

I like Bellabonkers.....Because she.....Erm.....Has a nice head I like Bellabonkers.....Because she.....Erm.....Has a nice head :thumbsup:

http://www.unixboard.de/vb3/images/smilies/sm-nachdenk.gif

Original Poster

masterbrown;2575375

I like Bellabonkers.....Because she.....Erm.....Has a nice head I like Bellabonkers.....Because she.....Erm.....Has a nice head :thumbsup:I would give her my last Rolo

Awwww

Midland....thanks for being at the pub and being the nicest HUKD member

Banned

acecatcher3 was a legend

masterbrown;2575375

I like Bellabonkers.....Because she.....Erm.....Has a nice head I like Bellabonkers.....Because she.....Erm.....Has a nice head :thumbsup:I would give her my last Rolo

Why thank you, but - I have a nice head???:thinking:
made me laugh anyway, save that rolo:thumbsup:

Tbh, there are too many decent peope here; I'd be afraid to single out one for fear of offending someone. There are at least 20 members I can think of who I have a lot of respect for, for various reasons. Hopefully I let them know in subtle ways through everyday converstaion.

Sorry, that fails to answer your question :oops:

Am I allowed to say one nice thing about a different HUKD member in the next twenty posts? They are all very nice people, so would not want to make a statement about one and leave the others out.

Banned

bellabonkers;2575427

Why thank you, but - I have a nice head???:thinking:made me laugh anyway, … Why thank you, but - I have a nice head???:thinking:made me laugh anyway, save that rolo:thumbsup:

i love u bella dont know why i was banned...acecatcher3 x

Original Poster

Liddle ol' me;2575436

Tbh, there are too many decent peope here; I'd be afraid to single out one … Tbh, there are too many decent peope here; I'd be afraid to single out one for fear of offending someone. There are at least 20 members I can think of who I have a lot of respect for, for various reasons. Hopefully I let them know in subtle ways through everyday converstaion.Sorry, that fails to answer your question :oops:

No worries, Im just trying to bring some love to the room lol that says enough

Original Poster

Predikuesi;2575437

Am I allowed to say one nice thing about a different HUKD member in the … Am I allowed to say one nice thing about a different HUKD member in the next twenty posts? They are all very nice people, so would not want to make a statement about one and leave the others out.

Open it up to your favourite members if that helps lol

Banned

loooool i cant believe how ive been treated on this site

Cheerleader, she always makes me smile and is there to chat to no matter how much i moan
But again...i could say nice things about many members, the one's that stick up for me, the nice ones who love everyone and never get embroiled in arguments - i hope they know who they are

Banned

bellabonkers;2575493

Cheerleader, she always makes me smile and is there to chat to no matter … Cheerleader, she always makes me smile and is there to chat to no matter how much i moan :)But again...i could say nice things about many members, the one's that stick up for me, the nice ones who love everyone and never get embroiled in arguments - i hope they know who they are

jellybaby22;2575505

The majority of people on this site are lovely...helpful and always ready … The majority of people on this site are lovely...helpful and always ready to make you laugh (intentionally or not...:giggle:)

Have to agree. Most of the people on here are fantastic and will help you in any way they can. Very difficult to single out one individual member from that lot, but my long list would include the OP coz we speak quite often. Everyone should be friendly, life's too short. :friends:

I can't open page two either.

Original Poster

churchy2704;2575570

Have to agree. Most of the people on here are fantastic and will help you … Have to agree. Most of the people on here are fantastic and will help you in any way they can. Very difficult to single out one individual member from that lot, but my long list would include the OP coz we speak quite often. Everyone should be friendly, life's too short. :friends:

Awww your not so bad yourself lol

Original Poster

Jumpingphil;2575634

I can't open page two either.

Im having same prob :?

I like EVERYONE :thumbsup:

cuz you make me laff n smile, n I neeed it at the mo

So thanx

jellybaby22;2575505

The majority of people on this site are lovely...helpful and always ready … The majority of people on this site are lovely...helpful and always ready to make you laugh (intentionally or not...:giggle:)

I have to agree with you Jelly :thumbsup:

Even the annoying and up themselves few members amuse me with their rants

dontdothatagain;2575415

Midland....thanks for being at the pub and being the nicest HUKD member

Aww, thanks matey :oops: It really wan't worth getting a suspension for though :?

I never said I liked you Mrs :roll:

You know I love ya :-D

jellybaby22;2575391

suze you are the nicest person on hukd.....plenty I could say to … suze you are the nicest person on hukd.....plenty I could say to others...but I might get banned :giggle:

Awww.....thanks! :friends: I love you too!! :-D

C32 - Great Cause buddy - couldn't have chosen a better one if you'd tried!

Original Poster

happy donkey;2576148

I like EVERYONE :thumbsup:cuz you make me laff n smile, n I neeed it at … I like EVERYONE :thumbsup:cuz you make me laff n smile, n I neeed it at the mo So thanx

Your welcome

bellabonkers;2575493

Cheerleader, she always makes me smile and is there to chat to no matter … Cheerleader, she always makes me smile and is there to chat to no matter how much i moan :)But again...i could say nice things about many members, the one's that stick up for me, the nice ones who love everyone and never get embroiled in arguments - i hope they know who they are

Awww :friends: that's what friends are for as the song says
i would have to say you too for exactly the same reasons:friends:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How much should fitting bathroom cost46
    2. New CEX shipping prices ‍ ‍1214
    3. Consumer Rights - Wrong Description of Fridge59
    4. Looking for Cineworld 2d voucher11

See more discussions