Groups

tonights football

this is not the first time this has happened, up here in Scotland we get England match live on STV and Scotland match is on sky sports 2!

not everyone has access to or can afford sky.

Surely having Scotland live on local tv would not affect the fans attending Slovakia.

To add insult, our Scottish news was only on for 15mins, we get normal itv news for 30mins because Emmerdale is on early (6.45pm) to accommodate the 7.45pm ko!
    I wonder what channel the 2 matches with England will be on?
    rant over.

8 Comments

Banned

Good rant though.

If I was Scottish I would be peed off too.

Start a Government petition. "Free to view Scottish International football" You sure will get over 100,000 supporters. Even I would sign it!

Edited by: "YouDontWantToKnow" 11th Oct 2016

http://25.media.tumblr.com/0cf075619fdb518bf8f92b93e4ab99a1/tumblr_mfx1r9sZNM1qa601io1_250.gif

Seems reasonable, why don't you just get Sky though or perhaps there is a pub showing it?

Banned

companies that can afford to show the footy on telly do that. so sky has the rights. trying to get the govt to intervene will cost them a lot of money in taxes. we pay sky. sky pays taxes. stop ya rant and get me a beer on please - im thirsty.

Banned

okey doke. get sky

Banned

tonymford

companies that can afford to show the footy on telly do that. so sky has … companies that can afford to show the footy on telly do that. so sky has the rights. trying to get the govt to intervene will cost them a lot of money in taxes. we pay sky. sky pays taxes. stop ya rant and get me a beer on please - im thirsty.

England games are all on free to view TV in qualifiers & finals

No reason why the same cannot be achieved for the Scots & Welsh & Northern Irish.

Turned out to be a blessing in disguise

davewave

Seems reasonable, why don't you just get Sky though or perhaps there is a … Seems reasonable, why don't you just get Sky though or perhaps there is a pub showing it?

Believe it or not, Dave, I think it's tiny little things like this that increase the nationalist vote.
    They see the England game on free to view telly and feel a great injustice that they have to pay to watch Scotland/NI/Wales.

On the footballing side Scottish fans just need to ask themselves an honest question; Is that team good enough?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iphone 6 to which handset?712
      2. Second sky q mini box - can i buy from ebay?1015
      3. How are Very for pre-orders ?22
      4. Wix Build Website Question, Domain transfer?35

See more discussions