Piqiuonne 17, 59 D Webber 55 Kanu 82

Sunderland vs A Villa 0-0 FT
    [COLOR="Purple"]Missed Pen Jones 83
    [/COLOR] Villa Win 4-1 on pens

Spurs vs Everton 2-0
    Huddlestone 31 Keane 57

[COLOR="Purple"]Missed Pen Keane 57[/COLOR]

Blackburn vs Peterborough 5-2
    Pedersen 3 [COLOR="DarkGreen"]Whelpdale 17[/COLOR] Stephen Reid 45 Pen[COLOR="Red"]Sent Off J Lewis 45[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkGreen"]Boyd 50[/COLOR]Salgado 57 McCarthy 72 Kalinic Pen 74

Bristol Rovers vs Leeds 0-4
    Beckford 9, 65Vokes 55 Kandol 87

Was just jumping for joy thinking Leeds had won 2-0 but then realised it was a prediction:x

Original Poster

notts6501;6707634

Was just jumping for joy thinking Leeds had won 2-0 but then realised it … Was just jumping for joy thinking Leeds had won 2-0 but then realised it was a prediction:x

Its only quarter to 7 :?

:lol:

I have a feeling peterborough can cause an upset at blackburn:thumbsup:

Banned

notts6501;6707634

Was just jumping for joy thinking Leeds had won 2-0 but then realised it … Was just jumping for joy thinking Leeds had won 2-0 but then realised it was a prediction:x

:giggle:

Banned

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/1755/newsiguj.jpg

Posh will beat Blackburn as it's my hometown club and i demand it. It will be 2-0 with Boyd and Aaron Mclean

Original Poster

transit;6707720

I have a feeling peterborough can cause an upset at blackburn:thumbsup:

I was thinking that as well,

£20 bet would be a payout of.... £94 Profit

Starr;6707760

I was thinking that as well,£20 bet would be a payout of.... £94 Profit

Stick it on with +1 goal(handicap):thumbsup:

6/5

Banned

oldham v leeds game is being televised for the F.A cup, not sure which station has it this year......... but apparently its being shown on the internet for free making history as the first time ever

leeds making history, what a suprise:)

The date of the First Round FA Cup tie against Leeds United has been confirmed as Saturday 7th November with a 5.15pm kick off.

Latics and Leeds United will be make history as the game will be the first FA Cup tie to be streamed 'LIVE' free to air on theFA.com web site and through the Perform Distribution Network.

Both clubs will receive a broadcast fee of £67,500, down from last season's £75,000, but the same fee as those clubs being broadcast live on terrestrial TV.

Agreement was reached on the kick off time after discussions between Latics Chief Executive Alan Hardy and Greater Manchester Police on Monday afternoon.

Mr Hardy said: "we were offered a financial boost by the FA by having the game broadcast over the internet via the FA's web site and I am pleased that negotiations with the Police went well, they have been very accommodating knowing that the broadcast fee is vital to the club and I would like to place on record my thanks to them."

However there will be certain restrictions placed on the club regarding ticketing for this game.

The game will be ALL TICKET with reserved seating in all stands and Leeds will be allocated the whole of the Leesfield Developments Stand. There will be no tickets on sale on the day of the game.

Barnsley vs Man united 2-1
    Pompy vs Stoke 0-0
    Sunderland vs A Villa 1-1
    Spurs vs Everton 1-0
    Blackburn vs Peterborough 2-2
    Bristol Rovers vs Leeds 1-1

Banned

man utd have made 11 changes to their side this evening........sounds like ferguson got real mad lol

Syzable;6707747

Posh will beat Blackburn as it's my hometown club and i demand it. It … Posh will beat Blackburn as it's my hometown club and i demand it. It will be 2-0 with Boyd and Aaron Mclean

nooooooo...........i got my last 1000 on this blackburn win (vcash) btw :thumbsup:

Charlie Scene;6708127

nooooooo...........i got my last 1000 on this blackburn win (vcash) btw … nooooooo...........i got my last 1000 on this blackburn win (vcash) btw :thumbsup:

Well i can't help you there i'm afraid. :-D

Posh FTW. We have a full strength squad available and no doubt we will put out our best side (which will probably make no difference :lol: )

But i've watched us a few times this season and we are playing well and creating plenty of chances but not converting them which is why we are hovering above the drop zone.

Banned

Syzable;6708152

Well i can't help you there i'm afraid. :-D Posh FTW. We have a full … Well i can't help you there i'm afraid. :-D Posh FTW. We have a full strength squad available and no doubt we will put out our best side (which will probably make no difference :lol: )But i've watched us a few times this season and we are playing well and creating plenty of chances but not converting them which is why we are hovering above the drop zone.

you reckon ferguson is gonna stick around with you there, heard his name banded about a couple of times recently........top manager of the future, although i dont know what he'll do when his old man pegs it:-D

Supermod

I am looking forward to seeing Obertan for United tonight.

casparwhite;6708191

you reckon ferguson is gonna stick around with you there, heard his name … you reckon ferguson is gonna stick around with you there, heard his name banded about a couple of times recently........top manager of the future, although i dont know what he'll do when his old man pegs it:-D

I don't mind if he leaves.........he's tainted by association to old red nose. :-D

Plus he's got on my wick this season waffling on about play-offs when we should just concentrate on stability at this level.

Original Poster

Anyone else gonna predict before it gets underway?

Banned

red card come on.....off off off

lucky sod.......should of been off.....last man on goal

Banned

man u scored

Original Poster

Welbeck on 6 mins

Banned

beckford get in

Original Poster

Bristol Rovers 0 1 Leeds

Beckford 9 mins

Original Poster

Blackburn score after 3 mins pedersen

Pompy score

Whelpdale
    Blackburn 1-1 Posh.

Banned

lmao at bristol farmers goin mental at their own players next to commentary box

nutterz

Spurs 1 up now.

oh gawd, who invited the leeds scum in?

Original Poster

Blackburn score

Joe lewis sent off for conceding pen

Starr;6708927

Blackburn score

And Posh down to 10 :cry:

Banned

matt3454;6708860

oh gawd, who invited the leeds scum in?

there is only 1 team that can be truly know as scum

and you support em:whistling:

Original Poster

Syzable;6708946

Edited :-D

Original Poster

United Owen

Pompy Webber

Both teams 2 up

Banned

vokes 2 nil leeds

1st for leeds

Banned

Gary Neville Off...

Supermod

Glad Neville is off. I think United will do better without him.

Schole and Giggs can play to this day. Neville cannot. He is 3 years past his prime.

magicjay1986;6709169

Glad Neville is off. I think United will do better without him.Schole and … Glad Neville is off. I think United will do better without him.Schole and Giggs can play to this day. Neville cannot. He is 3 years past his prime.

It wasn't a red card he won the ball strange choice

Original Poster

Syzable;6708946

Goooooooooooooooooooooooal

Supermod

J.Dance;6709182

It was a red card. He followed through just below the knee. That kind of challenge can be drawn in after making contact with the ball.

I support United. I am likely to be biased but he deserved it.

Banned

J.Dance;6709182

He did win the ball. Then lowered his foot...... then raised it again to stud the guys shin. Deliberate and with intent. Definite red card offence.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
      2. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only11
      3. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578

See more discussions