Tonights HUKD poll: Xbox or PS3?

Banned
which is the better console xbox360, or ps3?

120 Comments

ps3..

Wii60, fail.

Xbox 360 Dude!!

could u not be arsed to go out?

Banned

both have merits no one console is better than the other

Xbox 360 and a vote from aln too :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

dean3988;3232650

could u not be arsed to go out?

nah man i bailed lol

i only have the xbox..so say that

ps3 rocks

Xbox 360 has the whole red ring of death problem but still, better visuals and better game exclusives/selection of games in general. Xbox 360 it is!

Snes :thumbsup:

360, unless of course you aren't interested in how cheap posh dvd players are getting

snowtiger;3232671

Snes :thumbsup:

[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]GO AWAY[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Original Poster Banned

ps3 here

salder21;3232696

ps3 here

[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]GO AWAY, YOU ARE NOT WELCOME ON THIS THREAD[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Original Poster Banned

dean3988;3232720

[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]GO AWAY, YOU ARE NOT WELCOME ON THSI … [SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]GO AWAY, YOU ARE NOT WELCOME ON THSI THREAD[/COLOR][/SIZE]

lol cheers man...
...kk cya :-( lol

love both

ps3 gets my vote cos I use it every single day, playtv, dvd upscaling, blu-ray, all in all pretty good with the media stuff.

a few decent games too - not many great exclusives tbh though

Banned

360 is the better games console - FACT

PS3 WILL be the better games console in maybe 18 months

360 has the better exclusives and more games therefore no way anyone can say PS3 is the better games console

ODB_69;3232753

360 is the better games console - FACTPS3 WILL be the better games … 360 is the better games console - FACTPS3 WILL be the better games console in maybe 18 months360 has the better exclusives and more games therefore no way anyone can say PS3 is the better games console

agreed

hypnoticstate;3232666

Xbox 360 has the whole red ring of death problem but still, better … Xbox 360 has the whole red ring of death problem but still, better visuals and better game exclusives/selection of games in general. Xbox 360 it is!

RROD is only a problem if you're modding imo.
My mate just got his sons 360 replaced/repaired? free of charge by microsoft.
He bought it him for Christmas in 2005 :santa:
Try that with your broke ps2:whistling:

I think that both consoles are good, both have their ups and downs.

I prefer the PS3 but I still keep buying 360's even though they keep breaking.

I've had two PS3's (none broken) I've had 7 Xbox's (6 broken, Will be on my 8th at christmas)

Buy both, be happy.

I just know theres more 360 fanboys out there which are an easier target than PS3 fanboys and I like to wind them up

Screw buying both, buy all three :).

Shame though that the PS3 continues to defeat modders.

ODB_69;3232753

360 is the better games console - FACTPS3 WILL be the better games … 360 is the better games console - FACTPS3 WILL be the better games console in maybe 18 months360 has the better exclusives and more games therefore no way anyone can say PS3 is the better games console

al says are you having a game? in his words ' put your money where your mouth is you big sh1t' lol now you know i would never say that to you hunny so it has to be aln lol

ODB_69;3232753

dean3988;3232774

agreed

Agreed here too in hindsight, the question was which is the better games console right now.

I won't argue the 360 currently tops the ps3 in the games stakes.

Doesn't help that my 360's got a piddly 20gb hard drive though - saying that my 60gb ps3 is full to..grrrrr:x

Original Poster Banned

robtallica;3232732

love bothps3 gets my vote cos I use it every single day, playtv, dvd … love bothps3 gets my vote cos I use it every single day, playtv, dvd upscaling, blu-ray, all in all pretty good with the media stuff.a few decent games too - not many great exclusives tbh though

good man!!! :-D

t0mm;3232794

I think that both consoles are good, both have their ups and downs.I … I think that both consoles are good, both have their ups and downs.I prefer the PS3 but I still keep buying 360's even though they keep breaking.I've had two PS3's (none broken) I've had 7 Xbox's (6 broken, Will be on my 8th at christmas)Buy both, be happy.I just know theres more 360 fanboys out there which are an easier target than PS3 fanboys and I like to wind them up

7 xbox's!:w00t:

geeze rep for your will to want to carry on:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

whats RROD? :s

salder21;3232857

whats RROD? :s

red ring of death, google is ur friend

Original Poster Banned

After creating this poll I'm away to play a pc game now :oops: lol cyaz

Original Poster Banned

dean3988;3232880

red ring of death, google is ur friend

may i remind you that I am drunk and lazy ;-) :thumbsup: lol

t0mm;3232794

I think that both consoles are good, both have their ups and downs.I … I think that both consoles are good, both have their ups and downs.I prefer the PS3 but I still keep buying 360's even though they keep breaking.I've had two PS3's (none broken) I've had 7 Xbox's (6 broken, Will be on my 8th at christmas)Buy both, be happy.I just know theres more 360 fanboys out there which are an easier target than PS3 fanboys and I like to wind them up

yeah als had 2 old xbox's and an xbox 360 and an xbox 360 elite (i bought him both!) he's never had a ps but family who were both set on ps's being the best have both bought xbox 360's and insist they are much better whereas aln has been an xboxer from the start :thumbsup:

salder21;3232884

After creating this poll I'm away to play a pc game now :oops: lol cyaz

:lol: what a cheek!

cya mate:thumbsup:

c ya salder xx

robtallica;3232848

7 xbox's!:w00t:geeze rep for your will to want to carry on:thumbsup:

Aye, I've had 2 DVD Drive failures and 5 RRODs. Two dead on arrival which were brand new, from store (Exchanged instore).

Xbox 360 for games and music
PS3 for bluray, dvd's and other videos.
Wii for... erm... I cant think of anything.

ps3!!

Original Poster Banned

DVS_Dee;3233117

ps3!!

rep to ya!!! :-D lol

course its ps3, 360 is old generation in ps3 terms FACT

PS3 :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861845
    2. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam56
    3. How dangerous is Donald trump?1332
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17396139

See more discussions