Tonight’s Tea

Posted 16th Mar
Just got back from Morrison’s with tonight’s tea....I’m having roasted light bulb with black printer ink
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Alexandralocks16/03/2020 20:37

Don't get me started about Sainsbury's totally shambles. Order arrived …Don't get me started about Sainsbury's totally shambles. Order arrived tonight with more than half not available. And other half missing..total let down

What do you expect? They pick your order from what is left on the shelves a few hours before delivery. They do not hold the stock for you when you order. The same as nearly every supermarket. It is hardly Sainsburys fault. You need to get real
Edited by: "Willy_Wonka" 16th Mar
16 Comments
Sounds nice, can I come?
dufflecoat_moon_turkey16/03/2020 20:19

Comment deleted

Don't get me started about Sainsbury's totally shambles. Order arrived tonight with more than half not available. And other half missing..total let down

Don't get me started about Sainsbury's totally shambles. Order arrived …Don't get me started about Sainsbury's totally shambles. Order arrived tonight with more than half not available. And other half missing..total let down

They shouldn't have bothered turning up if you didn't get anything.
britlad16/03/2020 20:39

They shouldn't have bothered turning up if you didn't get anything.

The amount of the shopping is less than the voucher I had applied disgusting service..calling CS in a mo

What do you expect? They pick your order from what is left on the shelves a few hours before delivery. They do not hold the stock for you when you order. The same as nearly every supermarket. It is hardly Sainsburys fault. You need to get real
Edited by: "Willy_Wonka" 16th Mar
Should have bought multi-coloured cartridges. More variety.
Willy_Wonka16/03/2020 20:42

What do you expect? They pick your order from what is left on the shelves …What do you expect? They pick your order from what is left on the shelves a few hours before delivery. They do not hold the stock for you when you order. The same as nearly every supermarket. It is hardly Sainsburys fault. You need to get real

I know the picking process. I'm saying the items that were still available they were either not taken out of delivery van or not packed properly in store. Meaning it is Sainsbury's fault.
About time we had a humourous thread on this subject, nice one OP!
Nice one
Can I include that in my cookbook ?
Wongy11016/03/2020 21:50

Nice one Can I include that in my cookbook ?

can you burn it wongy?
Now, if you only had a 3D printer, you could have made pudding.
aninginaneana16/03/2020 22:00

Now, if you only had a 3D printer, you could have made pudding.

I’ll give you a dog dental stick for pudding if you like?
I hope it was an LED light bulb for added flavour!
Empty the hoover into a saucepan, add water and a little salt, stir and warm gently until thickened.

Tastes as good as porridge and contains lots of fibre

Also, the dried skin on your feet makes an excellent substitute for parmesan
Edited by: "Hacked" 16th Mar
I feel an alternative cook book coming!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants