EXPIRED

too good to be true on ebay?

stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/kim…sZ1

Right?ll those people that have bought stuff Looks very dodgy, look at a

29 Comments

Ebay: This listing is copyrighted to us, any reproduction will be pursed under compliance with international law, an ebook only will be issued by this company, this listing remains our sole property at all times.

Its an ebook!! Rip off...

All feedback from same person!!

There's either been a serious technical error by ebay or this is the dodgyist ebayer I've ever seen!

dontdothatagain;4389356

All feedback from same person!!

Apart from his Neg.

Original Poster

Yeah, I know, it's so bad and look at the hunderds of people that have put down their 50 quid with no Paypal protection... Guess I'd better report it and save people hundreds of thousands of pounds then :P

Oh yeh I saw that earlier, But I saw that all feedback's from the same person, plus people can get their money back anyway by opening a dispute saying item not as described or not received something like that can't you?

wonder what the e book says you have now been scammed out of £50 and heres a picture of your wii...cant believe ebay are quick enough to take down some things i list when they are genuine yet miss out this blatent fraud!!

all feedback from same person, the only ones that aren't are negs... lol

I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole, I'm quite careful on ebay and if something seems even slightly off I look elsewhere. sadly some people don't use their brains and would jump straight in on that one.

[FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Magenta"]people like this shouldnt be allowed..[SIZE="4"] If your an ebay member click on one of their items, scroll to near bottom where is says bid etc..and you'll see 'report this item' click on it and report[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Banned

Just ordered a laptop and tv. Thanks, have some rep!

davidhurn;4389582

Just ordered a laptop and tv. Thanks, have some rep!

[FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"][COLOR="Magenta"] [SIZE="6"]Please tell us your joking???[/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

and all at the same time too.
i think i'll put in my order now, one of everything they have.

that is why I hate ebay, why is he still a member? should have been removed by now!

Banned

wend;4389596

[FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"][COLOR="Magenta"] … [FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"][COLOR="Magenta"] [SIZE="6"]Please tell us your joking???[/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Ye course lol:p

montblanc;4389489

Yeah, I know, it's so bad and look at the hunderds of people that have … Yeah, I know, it's so bad and look at the hunderds of people that have put down their 50 quid with no Paypal protection... Guess I'd better report it and save people hundreds of thousands of pounds then :P

[FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Magenta"] same here, i've just reported this too[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

How can he supply the TV's so cheap? especially with free delivery!

Banned

wend;4389634

[FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Magenta"] same here, i've just … [FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Magenta"] same here, i've just reported this too[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Also reported the scammer!

davidhurn;4389630

Ye course lol:p

[FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Magenta"]:oops: phew... was bit worried there for a min:whistling:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

harlzter;4389636

How can he supply the TV's so cheap? especially with free delivery!

It's just an e-book telling people where to look for police and custom and excise auctions. Check out the small print at the end of each ad. There is no mention in the description of what you are buying - apart from a picture and a description of the kind of items that can be bought

Ebay: This listing is copyrighted to us, any reproduction will be pursed under compliance with international law, an ebook only will be issued by this company, this listing remains our sole property at all times.

such a big con, I have reported him too.

makes me cross that they miss stuff like this

scotsann;4389705

It's just an e-book telling people where to look for police and custom … It's just an e-book telling people where to look for police and custom and excise auctions. Check out the small print at the end of each ad. There is no mention in the description of what you are buying - apart from a picture.

I was kidding, Ive seen (and reported) so many of these recently its getting outr of control.

Banned

"Ebay : This listing is copyrighted to us, any reproduction will be pursed under compliance with international law, an ebook only will be issued by this company, this listing remains our sole property at all times"

What does the above mean?

now changed his name and made his feedback private!!!

75kateb;4391918

now changed his name and made his feedback private!!!

yes, but do you notice their feedback is now 77? it was 95 yesterday, so they've had loads of negs since then, that's why they switched to private. lol

Banned

Met-Cast;4390327

What does the above mean?

Thats what the ebay listing says.

[SIZE="4"][FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="Magenta"]No Longer a registered user :thumbsup:[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

eBay My World: insolvencyremovals ( private )

No longer a registered user

insolvencyremovals (private) Not a registered user
Positive Feedback (last 12 months): 68.2% [How is Feedback Percentage calculated?]

Recent Feedback Ratings (last 12 months)

1 month 6 months 12 months

Positive 302 302 302
Neutral 2 2 2
Negative 57 57 57
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2440
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764486
    3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …55101
    4. Can i return jewellery to Argos? + quick rep910

See more discussions