Too Human demo on XBox Live!!!!

20 replies
Found 14th Jul 2008
Grab it now boys and girls. It clocks in at 1.09Gb and I've only downloaded 6% :-( And I really want to play UT3!!!!

Anyway, I didn't realise there was going to be a demo for this so I hope some of you out there are now a little wiser :-)

20 Comments

just getting it now, never heard of it but because u said! lol

Never heard of it, what kind of game is it?

Original Poster

This game has been in the making for maybe ten years or more. I think it was originally being developed for the PS1!!!! And finally there is a DEMO!!! I'm hoping its going to have been worth the wait. It makes Duke Nukems development seem rather short in comparison. Anyway have a look here to get clued up on it if you've never heard of it before:

uk.xbox360.ign.com/obj…tml

Theres some sweet video footage there as well. God I hope this game plays as well as it looks

Original Poster

Abvance;2526659

Never heard of it, what kind of game is it?

Its an action RPG I think. From what I've seen it looks awesome, whether it actually is though I guess I'll find out in a few minutes It supposedly also has 2 play co-op over Live too

ARGHHH only 12% now

20% now, tense!!

Original Poster

21%

Maybe if you logged of HUKD your downloads would go quicker...

Original Poster

nah... I need something to bide my time!

60% arg taking so long!!

Original Poster

I've given up. I'm playing UT3 and i'll leave it to download overnight

nooo lol ,u must get it !!

I've been stuck on 5% for ages. Please EVERYBODY STOP downloading it until my download is complete! :w00t:

mines done
just finish song on rockband then play

Original Poster

so is it any good? I've heard conflicting views from people on my friends list

its poo

its ****! i played it for 3mins!

oh dear, 10 years of an idea thats so out of date its untrue.

Yer its supposed to be terrible

Original Poster

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I have been looking forward to this for years :x All the Silicon Knights games I have played have been brilliant so I was hoping this one wouldn't break the mould. I still haven't been able to eject UT3 from my 360 yet so I still haven't actually played it, although now I'm not really sure if I want to :oops:

autolesbona;2538130

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I have been looking forward to this for years :x All … NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I have been looking forward to this for years :x All the Silicon Knights games I have played have been brilliant so I was hoping this one wouldn't break the mould. I still haven't been able to eject UT3 from my 360 yet so I still haven't actually played it, although now I'm not really sure if I want to :oops:

yer dont waste your time
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4178
    2. Add one, leave one game54415459
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…51113
    4. saying of the day89412

See more discussions