Too Human (Xbox 360) Free @ Xbox Store

Posted 20th Jun
Too Human Xbox 360 full game currently showing as free. Game can also be played via Xbox One as is backwards compatible.

First post, have done a check and couldnt find a post already, hope some get some enjoyment from it.

marketplace.xbox.com/en-…7de
Community Updates
Community support
  • The Birth of an Icon: Fight as the powerful cybernetic god, Baldur
  • Epic Beginning to a Captivating Trilogy
  • Explosive Melee and Firearms Combat
  • Advanced Cinematic Presentation
  • Intuitive Combat Provides New Level of Accessibility
  • Share the Experience
  • Modern Take on a Classic Story
Top comments
I have a sealed copy I bought for £6 at the time. Could be worth as much as £5.50 now.
Vitor.Castro20/06/2020 07:35

Heat for being free always but I think this has been free for quite a …Heat for being free always but I think this has been free for quite a while nowI did play it once and felt the controls were a bit weird definitely not how I thought it would be

The original developers were sued by Epic and lost and had to recall and destroy all copies of the game in 2012.

In June last year Microsoft re-released the game for free at the same time as making it backwards compatible. As a result of the lawsuit I don't believe they are allowed to sell it, hence it being permanently free.
Heat added as there may well be others who are unaware that this is free and as others say has been for a while, op crackdown 1 and 2 are also free and the first is definitely worth downloading
Edited by: "rich87" 20th Jun
41 Comments
Heat for being free always but I think this has been free for quite a while now

I did play it once and felt the controls were a bit weird definitely not how I thought it would be
This has been free for just over a year
Heat added as there may well be others who are unaware that this is free and as others say has been for a while, op crackdown 1 and 2 are also free and the first is definitely worth downloading
Edited by: "rich87" 20th Jun
Downloaded anyway as had spare HDD space. HEAT ADDED
Vitor.Castro20/06/2020 07:35

Heat for being free always but I think this has been free for quite a …Heat for being free always but I think this has been free for quite a while nowI did play it once and felt the controls were a bit weird definitely not how I thought it would be

The original developers were sued by Epic and lost and had to recall and destroy all copies of the game in 2012.

In June last year Microsoft re-released the game for free at the same time as making it backwards compatible. As a result of the lawsuit I don't believe they are allowed to sell it, hence it being permanently free.
This game was amazing.
Awful game
hobsgrg20/06/2020 09:22

The original developers were sued by Epic and lost and had to recall and …The original developers were sued by Epic and lost and had to recall and destroy all copies of the game in 2012.In June last year Microsoft re-released the game for free at the same time as making it backwards compatible. As a result of the lawsuit I don't believe they are allowed to sell it, hence it being permanently free.

Thank you for that info! Adding to my Xbox knowledge 🙏🏼 🏼
Heat added - thanks for sharing!
I have a sealed copy I bought for £6 at the time. Could be worth as much as £5.50 now.
This is a great game, but it's quite buggy, and you'll want to go in and out of the menus often, which involves a painfully slow animation.
Controls are a bit odd at first, but I played thorugh this game co-op, and it was great.

The original developers were sued by Epic and lost and had to recall and …The original developers were sued by Epic and lost and had to recall and destroy all copies of the game in 2012.In June last year Microsoft re-released the game for free at the same time as making it backwards compatible. As a result of the lawsuit I don't believe they are allowed to sell it, hence it being permanently free.

I bet that disc is worth a fortune then
alexmurphy0120/06/2020 10:31

I have a sealed copy I bought for £6 at the time. Could be worth as much …I have a sealed copy I bought for £6 at the time. Could be worth as much as £5.50 now.

It might be worth quite a bit, many copies were destroyed after the court cases. A sealed copy will be very rare.
Thanks, wasnt aware of its background and i must have missed the free re-release, hopefully still helps some in a similar boat, out. Thanks again for all the info/votes. Appreciated.
Also Crackdown and Crackdown 2 are still free I think.
Google is our friend!
Been free for years and has been reposted about 5 times
Went to get it, but I had already got from one of the previous 5 times it has been posted. 😁
Omg the memories. I remember I got this game on launch (knew very little about the game prior to getting it). I was addicted I must have played it every single day until I completed the story. I remember I entered top 100 due to my high rank without even realising it haha some really good memories!

I still have my physical copy
alexmurphy0120/06/2020 10:31

I have a sealed copy I bought for £6 at the time. Could be worth as much …I have a sealed copy I bought for £6 at the time. Could be worth as much as £5.50 now.

It's 30p at Cex
Hearnia_2K20/06/2020 10:37

It might be worth quite a bit, many copies were destroyed after the court …It might be worth quite a bit, many copies were destroyed after the court cases. A sealed copy will be very rare.

It's worth noting, game was/is in stores for ages. Cex sell it for £1 buy for 30p or 60p voucher
kokoroko20/06/2020 22:13

It's worth noting, game was/is in stores for ages. Cex sell it for £1 buy …It's worth noting, game was/is in stores for ages. Cex sell it for £1 buy for 30p or 60p voucher

oh, ok, crazy! For a hwile it got very pricey, because I think there were not many physical copies.
Hearnia_2K20/06/2020 22:19

oh, ok, crazy! For a hwile it got very pricey, because I think there were …oh, ok, crazy! For a hwile it got very pricey, because I think there were not many physical copies.

Nope, never. The case was very loud back in the day but here in England I never saw this game removed from shelves it was still in sale for ages.
Cyndi_Pauper20/06/2020 07:37

I don’t think the point of this app is to poke about and be overly critical as to when the item became free; just that it is free..... and it has been shared....
Edited by: "Joe_Bloor" 20th Jun
At this rate, it might not be worth actually buying games anymore?
Thanks OP, added to the list number - -- - soon to be forgotten/never open/never played game.
Cyndi_Pauper20/06/2020 07:37

Shame you didnt decide to post your first deal a year ago and share with the community, then.
Joe_Bloor20/06/2020 22:30

I don’t think the point of this app is to poke about and be overly c …I don’t think the point of this app is to poke about and be overly critical as to when the item became free; just that it is free..... and it has been shared....

Yeah, given it was free a year ago it might have been an idea for them to share their first deal then...
Happy to post idle pointless comments but not a deal that may have helped some folk. The interwebz is a strange old place! Many thanks for your encouragement, appreciate it.
Nice. Says it's first of a trilogy,.
Wasn't aware of this one, so heat.
Ughhhh, this happened last time I tried to get a free game. As soon as it comes to payment/checkout page it forces me to the USA store page and then I can't put my details in

I missed out on the free game last time because of this lol. I actually quite liked this game too
Loved this game
Thank you very much. Downloading it now.
Lord.vader21/06/2020 08:50

Nice. Says it's first of a trilogy,.

That was the plan, until Epic sued the developers and they lost the case.
Can’t argue with a free game!
One of the best worst games I've played.

It's controlled by a system that makes little sense to begin with, has a spike that means you can and will miss items for sets because there will be enemies 10 levels higher than you and you will die and not be able to go back in to try again, the loot system is random with some low level items being more powerful than higher level items.

Also I forgot to mention that the death cutscene is pretty long. Meaning you are not only waiting to get back in the game but sometimes you are placed straight back in the place you just got killed in and die again before actually being able to kill off the enemies that killed you.

It can be a massive grind at times to get through one area just thanks to how powerful and shielded some enemies are.
Edited by: "evosquest" 22nd Jun
liltman21/06/2020 11:01

Ughhhh, this happened last time I tried to get a free game. As soon as it …Ughhhh, this happened last time I tried to get a free game. As soon as it comes to payment/checkout page it forces me to the USA store page and then I can't put my details in I missed out on the free game last time because of this lol. I actually quite liked this game too

I get this too (forced payment) - searched online a while back and it's to do with the games being 360. Don't lose any sleep over it.... Sounds pretty crap
jeczap22/06/2020 00:14

I get this too (forced payment) - searched online a while back and it's to …I get this too (forced payment) - searched online a while back and it's to do with the games being 360. Don't lose any sleep over it.... Sounds pretty crap

I actually like the game haha.
Also was talking to support and advice was to go onto my xbox and check my region settings there. Pretty sure I've never used this account on an xbox though so that's crazy.

When I can be bothered I will setup my xbox and check lol as it's in a box at the moment!
Post a comment
@
    Text