Groups

Too Many Competition Entries?????

I received a phone call last night Informing me I had won a prize for a comp I had entered online :-D Not the first prize of a Caribbean luxury holiday :-( but the second prize of a holiday for four at one of four destinations .... hmmmm I didn't get excited about it as
    A.. I can't remember entering a comp for such a prize (I enter lots on here but this one did not ring a bell)
    B... I heard other people in the background telling other customers the same thing
    c..... To claim the prize I had to ring a free phone number and quote a reference number.
    ******* Time Share ******* sprung to mind ........
    seeing as it was a free phone I rang it to see what the crack was
    Yup Time share it was .... they are only interested in offering you this prize if you are a married or co habiting home owner with a substantial incom... LOL I politely declined their "prize"
    I always tick the privacy boxes on any comps I fill in and I am registered with the TPS so dunno why I was the "chosen one " :prop:

12 Comments

if they asked for someone who had a substantial income, they'd get laughed at in my house

Original Poster

MinstrelMan

if they asked for someone who had a substantial income, they'd get … if they asked for someone who had a substantial income, they'd get laughed at in my house

lol
    I think they decline people on benefits

trying to say im on benefits, luv? eh eh eh?

explain yourself, missy :oP

Original Poster

MinstrelMan

trying to say im on benefits, luv? eh eh eh?explain yourself, missy :oP

:thinking: ERRRRRR LOL....
    I meant to say they don't want to waste their time on people who do not work .... I'm not saying you don't work .... hmmm whatever I say I'm digging a hole here :whistling:

Yes....... big hole.

Do what I do if they are trying to sell me stuff I pretend to put them on hold and put the phone (but not hang up) and sing from a distance

Original Poster

MinstrelMan

Yes....... big hole.Do what I do if they are trying to sell me stuff I … Yes....... big hole.Do what I do if they are trying to sell me stuff I pretend to put them on hold and put the phone (but not hang up) and sing from a distance

HE HE WILL TRY THAT :thumbsup:

and I might try benefits, probably have more money to my name then

Original Poster

MinstrelMan

and I might try benefits, probably have more money to my name then

Only if you have a boat load of kids (all of different parentage is the norm) have a ficticious illness so you can never work again and recently came to this country via the euro tunnel / back of a lorry

If that's you then you are quids in mate ..............

you sound rather bitter.

Original Poster

not at all.........

Really? (looks for a raised eyebrow smiley)

Original Poster

should i be ??????/
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …197535
      2. Your dream gaming set up?1846
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523422
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846295

See more discussions