Too many Kindle freebies in 'Freebies'?

Posted 16th Oct
Just wondering if anyone else thinks this? You go to the freebies section and 8 out of 10 posts are for Kindle books - or mobile apps (most of which are usually free anyway).

Would it be better to give Kindle books and mobile apps their own section?
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

7 Comments
Good idea, all depends on what fees kindle(Amazon) pay HUKD and if they would want that
I like it, get loads of books there for the wifes Kindle.
Just looked at page 1 = 8/20 page 2 = 3/20 page 3 = 0/20 kindle deals.
You cannot seperate all freebies, where would you stop?
Edited by: "fearona" 16th Oct
It only takes a second or two to scroll the page, there's more things wrong with HUKD that could be fixed.
Would it be better? No, it's pretty stagnant anyway, it'd be even worse without mobile apps and Kindle books.
The same could be said of the alcohol deals in the main section. Sometimes it's like the local winos have hijacked HUKD. As a non-drinker they annoy me, but fast scrolling saves the day. Fill HUKD with free Kindle books I say
Predikuesi16/10/2019 19:07

The same could be said of the alcohol deals in the main section. Sometimes …The same could be said of the alcohol deals in the main section. Sometimes it's like the local winos have hijacked HUKD. As a non-drinker they annoy me, but fast scrolling saves the day. Fill HUKD with free Kindle books I say

It is the cheap alcohol that helps me get through some of the free books
The free books irritate me. They are always free, there are 1000s of them which are. Surprised HUKD hasn't put them all into 1 megathread yet, despite them doing so for better deals.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants