Groups

Too much info.

I started a new job this week and I've been in the initial training stage with 5 other women who I've never met before. So far I've been subject to listening about their mucus problems, talking about sniffing smelly discharge over lunch, nipple tattoos and affairs among other things. I could probably also tell you when each of them is due their period.

To me this is all just too much information for people I've only known 4 days. 4 days is generous actually, because these things started to emerge about 3 hours after i'd met these people.

My question: would you discuss these kinds of things with people you'd just met? Am I just being...I don't know, judgmental? How much is too much info?!

Please don't tell me anything gross, I can't take any more.

25 Comments

Banned

oooh sounds like misc on here then.. so no shocks then

ewww a mother at school is like this... i avoid eye contact or she pounces

maybe you shouldnt have chosen politics?

You're being judgemental.

jmot.

Banned

My question: would you discuss these kinds of things with people you'd just met? Am I just being...I don't know, judgmental? How much is too much info?!

i would say all of it, eugh

Banned

found a massive hair ball in the dogs kennel this morning .. it was massive

dog_cop;8607983

found a massive hair ball in the dogs kennel this morning .. it was … found a massive hair ball in the dogs kennel this morning .. it was massive

the kennel or the hair ball?

Banned

loupomm;8607992

the kennel or the hair ball?

both
    ;-)

Smelly discharge coming from???

On second thoughts, I don't want to know

Banned

one of my springers had a poo yesterday and the poo was dangling out of his bum on the end of a grass that he had eaten ..

moral of the story
    women talk - a bit too much
    sumtimes i say shut up woman and make me a sandwich - lol jokes

tell us more about the nipple tattoos

Banned

ADZ1478;8608064

mmmm from camels to nipple tattoos :whistling:

Shut up woman get on my horse

dog_cop;8608019

one of my springers had a poo yesterday and the poo was dangling out of … one of my springers had a poo yesterday and the poo was dangling out of his bum on the end of a grass that he had eaten ..

did you do the honourable thing and pull it out or leave him to do the "shuffle" ?

Original Poster

loupomm;8607961

ewww a mother at school is like this... i avoid eye contact or she pounces

I'm so glad it was the last day today, I don't think I could have taken much longer. Why do people feel the need to talk about these things to anyone who will listen?!

CFC_Mark;8608001

Smelly discharge coming from??? :oOn second thoughts, I don't want to know

From her mother.

ADZ1478;8608064

Please no. I was half expecting to have seen it by the end of the conversation.

Original Poster

dog_cop;8608019

one of my springers had a poo yesterday and the poo was dangling out of … one of my springers had a poo yesterday and the poo was dangling out of his bum on the end of a grass that he had eaten ..

Urrgghhh, I missed this...I'm so glad you felt the need to share. I'll add it to the collection of beautiful images in my head that I've gathered this week.

Then I'm getting seconded out to A&S so I can kick your bum :x

dog_cop;8607983

found a massive hair ball in the dogs kennel this morning .. it was … found a massive hair ball in the dogs kennel this morning .. it was massive

Was it the dogs? :?

harlzter;8608148

Shut up woman get on my horse

Look at my horse... my horse is amazing.. give it a lickkkkk

Banned

nowt wrong with talking about affairs and sex life all depends on how prudish you are, sniffing discharge is going abit far

angelfairee;8608163

I'm so glad it was the last day today, I don't think I could have taken … I'm so glad it was the last day today, I don't think I could have taken much longer. Why do people feel the need to talk about these things to anyone who will listen?!From her mother.Please no. I was half expecting to have seen it by the end of the conversation.

pics required........not for the discharge though:roll:

Sounds like an episode of Cell Block H...

Congratulations on your new job AF!!! Come around to my log cabin in Aspen and I can give you a (naked) hug (again).

you have to talk about something

It took me an hour to read this thread and I am feeling a little underwhelmed that I did. Please say something interesting

its one thing good about being a man the only thing you talk about at work is football - never talk about anything to do with family or relationships or medical problems or what you had for tea or what new pair of shoes you bought at the weekend

If you talk about anything other than football including work I wll nod whilst singing the Dancing Homer tune in my head
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. RIP DOCTOR WHO710
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1218
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430

See more discussions