Groups

Too much twitter ?

below ,,,,,,

13 Comments

I read that why i watched my brother get hit by a bus!

Goes to show how stupid our world is becoming!

Trisha Haas, who founded the site, said Ms Ross wanted her online friends to know what was going on. She added that there was nothing wrong in her tweeting about her son.
    'She twitters a lot and was very good close friends with people in the blogging community,' said Ms Haas

That is soooooooooooo terrible. And another example of a fruitcake mother who spends more time online with "her friends" than with her children.

Shocking story

effin crazy. people dont deserve to be parents. Accidents do happen, but what kind of parent would TWEET about it.

At first, i had the same thoughts as many people in this thread, WTF. Reading on though, i'm not sure, Obviously a hugely emotive time, and as a regular tweeter, she would have had a group of dedicated followers, to support her in her time of need.

peodude;7258766

At first, i had the same thoughts as many people in this thread, WTF. … At first, i had the same thoughts as many people in this thread, WTF. Reading on though, i'm not sure, Obviously a hugely emotive time, and as a regular tweeter, she would have had a group of dedicated followers, to support her in her time of need.

still i think personally i would have been horrified by the fact my son had just died, and probably wouldnt go near a PC to tell the world.

peodude;7258766

At first, i had the same thoughts as many people in this thread, WTF. … At first, i had the same thoughts as many people in this thread, WTF. Reading on though, i'm not sure, Obviously a hugely emotive time, and as a regular tweeter, she would have had a group of dedicated followers, to support her in her time of need.

hopefully none of us will ever be in such a horrifiying situation - but if that was to be - then think I would only be on phone to get my partner and family - not tweet things

bossyboots;7258818

hopefully none of us will ever be in such a horrifiying situation - but … hopefully none of us will ever be in such a horrifiying situation - but if that was to be - then think I would only be on phone to get my partner and family - not tweet things

so you wouldnt HUKD us? :cry:

But thats exactly what i thought...

tweeting whilst son dying extreme but as suggested above its little different to the posts of the community in the misc forum here

could be worse she could of had her kids ears pierced:w00t:

awoodhall2003;7258790

still i think personally i would have been horrified by the fact my son … still i think personally i would have been horrified by the fact my son had just died, and probably wouldnt go near a PC to tell the world.

+1

awoodhall2003;7258868

so you wouldnt HUKD us? :cry:But thats exactly what i thought...

Could think of one mother on here that would:w00t:

ilovepink;7259012

could be worse she could of had her kids ears pierced:w00t:

loooooooooooooooooooool

bossyboots;7259198

Could think of one mother on here that would:w00t:loooooooooooooooooooool

:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044546