Too old to play video games?

My OH makes the odd comment about me playing my Xbox. I think she may think im too old to play it!

Im only 35, so when do you become to old to play the games?

28 Comments

never...just like never too old to do the naughties!!!!!!!

Are you to old to watch movies?

Same thing except Video Games are more interactive.

Banned

I`m in my late 40`s and I love my ps3 and 360

time to move her out and get a younger one in, you should always remember when they start moaning about the cleaning and tidying its time for a younger model.

Banned

My friends mum bought an Xbox 360 elite just before she died on xmas day.

We might be buying it today because it is brand new.

She was in her 70's.

DLM;7898356

My friends mum bought an Xbox 360 elite just before she died on xmas … My friends mum bought an Xbox 360 elite just before she died on xmas day.We might be buying it today because it is brand new.She was in her 70's.

did they have to pry it from her hands, lol

Well it depends what you mean, as games consoles now can do a wide range of things, such as play movies, listen to music, view photos, browse the internet, use a computer.
But i think you can never be too old for games. I'll be playing them until my end.

My OH is 41 and plays games loads. He has a massive collection of games and consoles too. It's all fine with me. Is there really a different agenda though? eg. is she feeling ignored, do you hog the TV, do you have children and she's doing everything?

Banned

wickedteen;7898365

did they have to pry it from her hands, lol

I don't think so

I'm 44 and play on my Xbox loads. Mrs doesn't exactly approve but I only play when she's out or off doing something else like having a bath (which appears to take women about 2hours!!!).

Like I always say, you have to grow old, you don't have to grow up.

My OH makes the odd comment about me playing my Xbox. I think she may think im too old to play it!

TBH I think your OH may need some more of your attention ;-)

DLM;7898356

My friends mum bought an Xbox 360 elite just before she died on xmas … My friends mum bought an Xbox 360 elite just before she died on xmas day.We might be buying it today because it is brand new.She was in her 70's.

Maybe she killed herself because she wanted a PS3?

Banned

DarkKnight;7898440

Maybe she killed herself because she wanted a PS3?

She died of a heart attack

dog_cop;7898350

I`m in my late 40`s and I love my ps3 and 360

You're in late 40's? :w00t: I thought you were younger

Banned

starsparkle2311;7898459

i shouldn't.....but i did [email protected] that

Naughty, naughty SS

Banned

if they brought out any new games for the snes ide soon get my snes back out, i dont like any of the newer consoles

Banned

starsparkle2311;7898508

lol,sorry DLM, hi btw u ok?:xlol just seen the smiley, am on the ps3, it … lol,sorry DLM, hi btw u ok?:xlol just seen the smiley, am on the ps3, it was meant to be a happy smiley

I am fine it is sunny here.

So I might go out :thumbsup:

starsparkle2311;7898508

lol,sorry DLM, hi btw u ok?:xlol just seen the smiley, am on the ps3, it … lol,sorry DLM, hi btw u ok?:xlol just seen the smiley, am on the ps3, it was meant to be a happy smiley

I thought angry smiley is the new happy smiley :x ;-)

Original Poster

jellybaby22;7898509

Your too old once your past 25......hopefully my OH will read this..... … Your too old once your past 25......hopefully my OH will read this..... Im going to surprise him..and sell his xbox....it will free up his spare time to do much more constructive things...decorating the house..cleaning...shopping....:-D

She said she was going to sell it for a fiver. I only play it at night! Do all my duties before hand, I dont watch TV so i consider it an alternative to watching crap like soaps. She watches them then usually goes up to bed after they have finished!

jellybaby22;7898572

thanks.....yup shes a wee star..wont last long though...:whistling:

Congratulations on your new baby :):gift:

Banned

starsparkle2311;7898598

sunny here too lots of snow tho'. I have no intentions of going out,kids … sunny here too lots of snow tho'. I have no intentions of going out,kids away had a very good nite out last nite,on the sofa chillin now. Have a good time if u do venture out:-D

I don't like snow much.

Catch you later x x

You can never be to old to play video games but everything in moderation.

starsparkle2311;7898766

lol the smilies are in text, i thought the x would be like a kiss,l ie … lol the smilies are in text, i thought the x would be like a kiss,l ie happy,lol, apparently not. But just for you

:lol:

Fine! These are for you >>> :x:x:x

^^ All happy face ones

Your never to old to play video games, my Nan plays the Nintendo Wii & she is 78 :thumbsup:

Hi star, how are you

lol its funny i come accross this thread, im in my late 20s n i just bought my 1st console - ps3 yesterday. never played any v game in my life or even my OH. Been hearing all this fuss abt games so i thought i should give a go. bought one, havent open it as i promised him will play together on sunday- tomorrow

personally, i dont think age has anything to do when u want to hv fun.

Original Poster

jellybaby22;7898688

wtf is she moaning about then......I dont mind my OH playing his games … wtf is she moaning about then......I dont mind my OH playing his games really..... he has a couple of hours a night..I watch the soaps and clean up the kitchen..do the washing...saves him getting under my feet...xbox360....is a godsend:thumbsup:

I think she may have moaned about the 5 days i have spend playing cod2 online!:whistling:

Banned

Just tell her she's too old to watch celebs on ice and soaps
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423514459
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851340
    3. £75 voucher for Argos, M&S or NEXT when you take out Life Insurance (£63.90…88
    4. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?25

See more discussions