Mango & Lime
    Medium
    Hot
    Extra Hot

Extra Hot for me....

You??

85 Comments

lemon & herb.......only been once though

I put Hot and Extra Hot together so I get Extra Extra Hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got enough spice in my life:p

im a hot kinda guy, but really fancy the extra hot but fear spoiling my meal

I like extra hot with my emmm....CHICKEN from nandos!

Hot/extra hot sauce for me. Love Nandos :thumbsup:

hot is normal, extra hot if i feel like a rush.

Naeem786;3466857

I put Hot and Extra Hot together so I get Extra Extra … I put Hot and Extra Hot together so I get Extra Extra Hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow i bet the session in the toilet after is fantastic!

Dbl chick breast pitta, hot
    Spicy rice
    Coleslaw

Bottle of savannah :thumbsup:

jellybaby22;3466998

cant comment never been to one..in fact never heard of nando's

I now people who know people and they will take you!! Its nice!! :thumbsup:

choc1969;3467023

Dbl chick breast pitta, hotSpicy riceColeslawBottle of savannah :thumbsup:

i like chicken breast burger (medium) and the spicy rice & coleslaw are lovely :thumbsup: peri peri nuts are good too

Original Poster Banned

1/ chicken...piri piri fries and coleslaw...

****ING GORGEOUS

JB...I'll take u x

Full Chicken (Spicy) and Fries and Coleslaw!! You cant forget unlimited Coke so around 7 glasses as its FREE!!!!!!!!!

cheerleader;3467079

i like chicken breast burger (medium) and the spicy rice & coleslaw are … i like chicken breast burger (medium) and the spicy rice & coleslaw are lovely :thumbsup: peri peri nuts are good too

the nuts are good

I usually much on olives, hoummous and pitta too whilst waiting :oops:

I'm gonna be such a beefer lol

i like all, depends on what i'm eating, spicy chips and chix and pitta,extra hot and garlicand herb.
    feel hungry now, thanks.:roll:

Not too keen on spicy food. Although i don't mind a bit of spice every now and then :whistling:
    followed by a few Stellas - seems to go down a treat :thumbsup:

Naeem786;3467095

You cant forget unlimited Coke so around 7 glasses as its FREE!!!!!!!!!

and you can't forget the crushed ice to go with it :thumbsup: & if you got kids with you they get unlimited frozen yoghurt with their meal so you can nick some of it :lol:

jellybaby22;3467230

I had heard that..............:whistling: (just starting the rumours … I had heard that..............:whistling: (just starting the rumours ......:-D)I love spicy food.......not Stella though.....

Yeah, thought i might start something interesting :whistling:

cheerleader;3467238

and you can't forget the crushed ice to go with it :thumbsup: & if you … and you can't forget the crushed ice to go with it :thumbsup: & if you got kids with you they get unlimited frozen yoghurt with their meal so you can nick some of it :lol:

did not know that...........shame I gotta bring kids :x

choc1969;3467115

the nuts are good :)I usually much on olives, hoummous and pitta too … the nuts are good :)I usually much on olives, hoummous and pitta too whilst waiting :oops:I'm gonna be such a beefer lol

:lol: i haven't been to nandos for ages..... i think i need to go soon :whistling:

choc1969;3467249

did not know that...........shame I gotta bring kids :x

:lol: i think you can buy yourself an unlimited frozen yoghurt for less than the price of a kids meal, but it's not being greedy if you just take a bit of the kids as they can refill :whistling::oops:

Don't forget Bristolians (oh and you Cardiff folk), voucher here

hotukdeals.com/ite…-c/

cheerleader;3467254

:lol: i haven't been to nandos for ages..... i think i need to go soon … :lol: i haven't been to nandos for ages..... i think i need to go soon :whistling:

i want a nandos now:roll:

Marina;3467284

i want a nandos now:roll:

me too :oops: come on everyone let's all head off to nandos :whistling:

Nandos should deliver.......lets start a petition :thumbsup:

extra hot x 3 . . .

cheerleader;3467298

me too :oops: come on everyone let's all head off to nandos :whistling:

Have just got in my pj's :?

Can't we all go tomorrow? I've got nothing on then.

Nando's really should diversify into something other than CHICKEN.... there are other meats out there.

cassieismydoggie;3467328

Have just got in my pj's :?Can't we all go tomorrow? I've got nothing on … Have just got in my pj's :?Can't we all go tomorrow? I've got nothing on then.

me too we could just say we're wearing pj's to collect for children in need :lol:
    i can't do tomorrow :-( we're going to see santa at harrods

jellybaby22;3467360

u really are trying to start rumours :lol:WTF is nando's ??? is it like … u really are trying to start rumours :lol:WTF is nando's ??? is it like pizzahut or something??

no, they don't sell pizzas they sell chicken :whistling:

cheerleader;3467376

me too we could just say we're wearing pj's to collect for children in … me too we could just say we're wearing pj's to collect for children in need :lol:i can't do tomorrow :-( we're going to see santa at harrods

Ooooh, can i come?
    We can stop by Nando's on the way back :thumbsup:

grex9101;3467340

Nando's really should diversify into something other than CHICKEN.... … Nando's really should diversify into something other than CHICKEN.... there are other meats out there.

i think they do a steak dish....

cassieismydoggie;3467390

Ooooh, can i come?We can stop by Nando's on the way back :thumbsup:

yeah course you can :thumbsup: i got tickets for 5 but there are only 4 of us going

cheerleader;3467395

i think they do a steak dish....

Dare to differ, veer off the beaten track – have a special!

Chicken Livers and Portuguese Roll - £ 4.95

Not just for the maverick few who dare to differ, this is a real treat for anyone. Why not try it?

Prego Steak Roll - £ 6.85

Beef steak marinated in garlic, basted with PERi-PERi and flame-grilled to order.

Not talking about food? I'm full at the mo..........

Btw I feel even more a part of misc, just logged into an infraction/warning :oops:

I'm one of you guys now:thumbsup:

[SIZE="1"]joke, I respect all decisions made by the very busy mods[/SIZE]

robtallica;3467420

Not talking about food? I'm full at the mo..........Btw I feel even more … Not talking about food? I'm full at the mo..........Btw I feel even more a part of misc, just logged into an infraction/warning :oops:I'm one of you guys now:thumbsup:[SIZE=1]joke, I respect all decisions made by the very busy mods[/SIZE]

naughty :w00t:

choc1969;3467418

Dare to differ, veer off the beaten track – have a special! C … Dare to differ, veer off the beaten track – have a special! Chicken Livers and Portuguese Roll - £ 4.95 Not just for the maverick few who dare to differ, this is a real treat for anyone. Why not try it? Prego Steak Roll - £ 6.85 Beef steak marinated in garlic, basted with PERi-PERi and flame-grilled to order.

Sounds good, admittedly last time I looked at their menu was circa 2005, good to see they're diversifying.
    Chicken chicken chicken everywhere is really beginning to do my head in...

robtallica;3467420

Not talking about food? I'm full at the mo..........Btw I feel even more … Not talking about food? I'm full at the mo..........Btw I feel even more a part of misc, just logged into an infraction/warning :oops:I'm one of you guys now:thumbsup:[SIZE="1"]joke, I respect all decisions made by the very busy mods[/SIZE]

You naughty boy - welcome to the naughty step :thumbsup:

robtallica;3467420

Not talking about food? I'm full at the mo..........Btw I feel even more … Not talking about food? I'm full at the mo..........Btw I feel even more a part of misc, just logged into an infraction/warning :oops:I'm one of you guys now:thumbsup:[SIZE=1]joke, I respect all decisions made by the very busy mods[/SIZE]

What did you do? :?

Hot spice for me :thumbsup:

I had the 'joy' of working there for 3 years!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …59
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1646
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction44
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764452

See more discussions