Tool station or Screwfix promo code

Posted 17th Apr
Hi, I want to buy a lot of things and would be grateful if anyone know any promo code for any of the 2 companies as I’m looking to buy thing for more than £60 thanks in advance.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
Never heard of a discount from these companies
no10%takeoff
It works on everything apart from boilers
That's for screwfix
Edited by: "yozzman1234" 17th Apr
Their discount codes are for accounts specific. You can not use someone's discount code on your account.
Often sent with new catalogue releases. None i know of currently
I thought tool station closed down at the start of the month? My local store did. I'll have to check and see if they've reopened.
Register for their newsletters and occasionally they'll send you an email with a discount code, also Toolstation are again up and running with the free next day deliveries if your order is over £10, I got a delivery yesterday and it arrived within the 24 hour time frame and surprisingly it came by Royal mail Parcel force 24hr service whom I thought were supposed to be having delivery problems at the moment.
Edited by: "PaulandPam" 18th Apr
endofdays18/04/2020 08:55

I thought tool station closed down at the start of the month? My local …I thought tool station closed down at the start of the month? My local store did. I'll have to check and see if they've reopened.

Available for delivery and some stores open for click and collect only
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions