Tooth implants from other countries

Found 14th Jul
Has anyone ever had any implants done in another country (implant holiday) any recommendations or advice as it is so much cheaper, looking at about 5 grand for three teeth here and im never gonna be able to afford that
Thanks
Community Updates
AskOther
14 Comments
deleted793389
I know someone who had it done cheaper in Hungary, they were very pleased and to be fair looked good to me.
Hungary looks the main place that does it
deleted79338914th Jul

I know someone who had it done cheaper in Hungary, they were very pleased …I know someone who had it done cheaper in Hungary, they were very pleased and to be fair looked good to me.

Dont suppose you have any idea how much it cost them?
Have you thought about a flexi denture as an alternative?
SOUTHWALES28 m ago

Have you thought about a flexi denture as an alternative?

Yeah i will go down that route if i cant afford implants
Heard a podcast where a guy drove hours across America to Mexico boarder. He parked up in big carpark and walked across broader to a town full of dentists, surgeons, doctors ect. Got his teeth done. Picked up all the drugs he needed and walked back across broader to USA. He then returned a few months later with his took his family and took them over to get work done. Apparently this town is geared up for medical treatment for tourist
Edited by: "wayners" 14th Jul
Had mine done in Poland, cost me about £650 for one. I needed two visits - one to put the screw in the bone, second one to attach the tooth on top (about 4-6 months later). PM if you have any questions
My ex father in law went to Hungary, he lives in France, much cheaper and did a good job, however he did have a few problems but his French dentist would not touch them, he had to go back to Hungary. I work with a Romanian and he suggest there, he got me a price but it was not much cheaper, for one tooth it was 400 pounds cheaper than the uk but by the time you take into account the trips and time of work did not bother
deleted79338914th Jul

I know someone who had it done cheaper in Hungary, they were very pleased …I know someone who had it done cheaper in Hungary, they were very pleased and to be fair looked good to me.

Same here, very high standard of dentistry, similar to Germany.
I wonder if they get their supply of teeth from the graveyard?
Just wondering out loud
Derek_Horatio_Shatwell31 m ago

I wonder if they get their supply of teeth from the graveyard?Just …I wonder if they get their supply of teeth from the graveyard?Just wondering out loud

What a creepy thought.
I know someone who had it done in turkey and they said it was very good, they are originally from turkey and go home whenever they need any cosmetic dentistry done.
Do you really need them or are you keeping up with the Joneses? I’ve had a few friends who got them done but didn’t need them, their teeth weren’t perfect but not bad either. One of them put himself into serious debt just to look good smiling on Instagram. Sad times
jayonline8511 h, 40 m ago

Do you really need them or are you keeping up with the Joneses? I’ve had a …Do you really need them or are you keeping up with the Joneses? I’ve had a few friends who got them done but didn’t need them, their teeth weren’t perfect but not bad either. One of them put himself into serious debt just to look good smiling on Instagram. Sad times

Not for looks as you can't see them, trouble is it a two tooth gap and really hard to eat that side of my mouth
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants