toothbrush battery

Found 30th Apr
hello i recently brought the oral b smart 6500 toothbrush from Amazon.

it seemed all good, and after 24 hour charge, it brushed quite good

then after four uses of about 3 minutes each, i just about finished brushing when i swtiched from massages mode to clean, and on the app an unknown mode came up, that what came up, unknown. and then the battery flashed dead, when it is supposed to last ten days.

should i try charging it again and see, i did leave it for the full day or message oral b or send it straight back to Amazon.
Community Updates
Top comments
You've been using the "massage" mode and killed the battery, try Ann summers.
15 Comments
I think you should get in touch with amazon.
10 days? I drop mine on charger every few days. I'm not saying yours isn't faulty though.
Edited by: "wayners" 30th Apr
What have you got to lose by trying to charge it? If it still didn't work, then contact Amazon
You've been using the "massage" mode and killed the battery, try Ann summers.
New batteries need a few charge cycles before they work normally my oral b lasts 3 to 5 days
Mine lasts weeks. I'd send it back personally.
Here we go again
think I give it one more charge, and if it plays up, send it back by Amazon 😁
I have the Genius 9000 and on the most vigorous cleaning setting it probably lasts about 5 days.
wayners4 h, 24 m ago

10 days? I drop mine on charger every few days. I'm not saying yours …10 days? I drop mine on charger every few days. I'm not saying yours isn't faulty though.

Every few days? Mine last at least two weeks, that's with a minimum two minutes use each day.
MIDURIX9 m ago

I have the Genius 9000 and on the most vigorous cleaning setting it …I have the Genius 9000 and on the most vigorous cleaning setting it probably lasts about 5 days.

well mine lasted a day, i gonna charge up again and see then if still a Day or so, i got returns label for service center 😁
jonmarz892 h, 6 m ago

well mine lasted a day, i gonna charge up again and see then if still a …well mine lasted a day, i gonna charge up again and see then if still a Day or so, i got returns label for service center 😁

Make sure the charging lights are fully off and then it’s charged, 24 hours should charge it but people don’t realise the lights need to go off. Send it back of it’s doing it, get Amazon to replace it, I have one and it lasts a week, wife has the white version and she gets about 5 days.
eslick2 h, 38 m ago

Make sure the charging lights are fully off and then it’s charged, 24 h …Make sure the charging lights are fully off and then it’s charged, 24 hours should charge it but people don’t realise the lights need to go off. Send it back of it’s doing it, get Amazon to replace it, I have one and it lasts a week, wife has the white version and she gets about 5 days.

the lights went off, when i first charged it and got it, as it was completely dead when i got it, thought it would have some charge, makes me wonder if it has been repackaged.

if i send it back to Amazon would there replace it or refund as i got it for 75, now 99 quid, if i send it too oral b service centre, least i no it will be fixed.

on box sticker it says prod 9.10.17
jonmarz899 h, 38 m ago

the lights went off, when i first charged it and got it, as it was …the lights went off, when i first charged it and got it, as it was completely dead when i got it, thought it would have some charge, makes me wonder if it has been repackaged.if i send it back to Amazon would there replace it or refund as i got it for 75, now 99 quid, if i send it too oral b service centre, least i no it will be fixed.on box sticker it says prod 9.10.17

ask Amazon for a replacement you are within your rights, they will do that in the first 30 days no problem
eslick1 h, 55 m ago

ask Amazon for a replacement you are within your rights, they will do that …ask Amazon for a replacement you are within your rights, they will do that in the first 30 days no problem

bit worried might get another faulty one, least if send to repair shop i no or hope it be fixed.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants