Top 10 best glitch deals ever!!!!

Found 20th AprEdited by:"pinnocchio"
To qualify it has to be a glitch that was honoured, not a glitch where people paid then the seller said it was an error and revoked sales.

My Top Two from memory (in no particular order).

Tesco - Old El Paso
Back in December 2010 Tesco made a glitch on their system where certain Old El Paso products, if bought in the correct combinations and quantities, actually paid you to take stuff away....so you had to buy extra non Old El Paso items to make sure your bill didn't come up as a negative amount. What was even better was that Tesco thought they'd fixed the problem after a few weeks, but hadn't fixed it for all their stores...as a consequence some 24 hour stores (Surrey Quays, Lewisham and Barking spring to mind) still had the glitch live till the middle/end of February 2011.

I used to go out at 2-3 am when they were restocking the shelves and literally fill a trolley with hundreds of pounds of OEP products and usually some Steak or Chicken, use the self serve checkout to pay some silly amount like £2 and walk out. Before anyone throws a tizzy....I used to deliver most of the OEP to some local homeless shelters so Tesco did some good in the world. Still can't believe it went on for so long, every time I filled a trolley I expected the bill to come to umfty hundred pounds.

Tesco - Lamb Joint Buy Two get both free.
This was at Christmas a few years back, Tesco had mispriced their Lamb Joints and had a buy one get second 50% off while showing the wrong price per pound on the receipt. As a consequence, on their double the difference policy you ended up getting both joints for free. I walked away with about 40 joints in the end and again the majority were given to local homeless shelters.

So what's your favourite?
Community Updates
Ask
14 Comments
deleted1315437
Tesco: Xbox One S Rocket League Bundle + COD WW2 + 3 Months Xbox Live = £45.99.

That is the number one HUKD glitch of all time.
deleted1315437
And it was honoured.
Loads of gaming ones.

Currys free £300+ gift card on messed up ps4 orders.
Tesco ps4 pro with 2 controllers and 2 games for £205.
GAME ps4 slim and fifa bundle for £150 to honour the incorrectly marked as dispatched old fat ps4 £150 deal.
Going back a bit the argos code weight20(?) working on anything meant a quite cheap Xbox one bundle at the time.
Asus Rog GX501 from Ao.com for only 1009 pounds
quite a few boardgames (with rrp around 40 per game at the time) gone for 40p +4.50 postage after priceglitch from a US seller on amazon. was honoured and I couldn't believe it when stuff actually showed up
never get the bargain glitches. would have loved the Xbox one. well done to all who got It in time
Currys PS4 Pro £2
Tesco PS4 Pro £200
Tesco express £10 meal deal , 3 for £3 ish
Tesco Ogio wine , 6 bottles for around £10
Tesco Vladivar vodka £6 ish
Tesco meal deal, Pizza chips and Ben and jerry's, can't remember how much, around £2 after brand guarantee I think.
Tesco cat food and dish, again very cheap after brand guarantee.
Asda Mega price guarantee glitch, still got loads of stuff.
Tesco express Finish dishwasher tablets , still got around 10 years worth left.
Tesco instore 1p items, got absolute loads, the best being an £80 gaming headset.
Tesco in-store, loads of 4p clothes.
Tesco biscuit glitch
Morrisons biscuits, not necessarily a glitch but they messed up big time with their match and more card deal.
Amazon misprice on Shure headphones.
Loads of freebies from Amazon.
Argos Nikon camera misprice.
Amazon mispriced on Blu rays and box sets.
Edited by: "Darzen" 20th Apr
I was one of the lucky few who got a miss price 50" Panasonic 3D Full HD Plasma back in 2012 from M&S with a 5 year warranty. The TV price was supposed to be £1099 after discount instead it went through at £199 but were later cancelled.

Following a petition driven by the HUKD community M&S were forced to honour the deal.

dailymail.co.uk/mon…tml
bbc.co.uk/new…234
I missed this one. I filled up there the next day. Story of my life!
Long time ago on here was the free mobile phone from o2 that I received.
nbwuwd20th Apr

Asus Rog GX501 from Ao.com for only 1009 pounds

I posted that deal!

Managed to get one too 😁
I missed the Xbox one S Price glitch unfortunately by a few minutes because I decided to have '5 more minutes of sleep'

But I did get a bunch of duvets, covers and a few curtains for 5p each
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions