saayinla;7918693

Why ashley Cole?

same reason as Tiger woods :thumbsup:

Original Poster

saayinla;7918693

Why ashley Cole?

Do you live on Mars?
Been bonking around and apparently getting divorced

Jonny Vaughan shouldve made that list.. he'd be in my list anyway, and quite close to the top at that!

o tinks no!

vernon kay though? off to google what he done?

magicbeans;7918741

o tinks no!vernon kay though? off to google what he done?

sent saucy texts to other women

Banned

Guy does the dirty on his wife and he's more hated than a Muslim "hate" preacher?

No Peter Mandelson on that list? Surely some mistake

Banned

Source?

FilthAndFurry;7918756

Source?

HP

tinkerbell28;7918761

I know, my guilty secret, did you see JRM on the baftas last night … I know, my guilty secret, did you see JRM on the baftas last night MB?Vernon kay was having sex text with loads of women.

He has been at it for years,he hit on a mate of mime who works for a PR agency in London shortly after he got married,renowned for it apparently

Original Poster

1 Ashley Cole. Bonking around.
2 John Terry. Bonking around.
3 Abu Hamza.
4 Tiger Woods. Bonking around.
5 Lotto lout Mikey Carroll.
6 Boris Johnson.
7 Gordon Ramsay. Bonking around.
8 Darren Day. Bonking around.
9 Gordon Brown. Scottish.
10 Vernon Kay. Bonking around.

Emzy81;7918749

sent saucy texts to other women

thanks, just googled it. how sad....thought they were a solid couple. apparently she forgiven him.... are there any decent celeb blokes out there?!

tinkerbell28;7918761

I know, my guilty secret, did you see JRM on the baftas last night … I know, my guilty secret, did you see JRM on the baftas last night MB?Vernon kay was having sex text with loads of women.

no i didnt...!!!!!!!!!! gonna google!!

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry;7918756

Source?

an online poll, women only, didnt you vote?

so i guess its alright to say women would hate it most in a man if they were bonking around?

( couples should think twice before marriage? men get different tastes as they go older? or just that they think they are all mighty and stuff up there?)

tinkerbell28;7918811

Yeah JRM he was hot, all fluffy hair, I guess as he is filming Tudors 4 … Yeah JRM he was hot, all fluffy hair, I guess as he is filming Tudors 4 now isn't he, yum, yum, I nearly missed him!

cant find it :-(

tudors 4 is the last one isnt it. how am i goona get my jrm fix after?? its alright for u!! haha

Artonox;7918826

so i guess its alright to say women would hate it most in a man if they … so i guess its alright to say women would hate it most in a man if they were bonking around?(think twice before marriage?)

seriously i dont know what id do if my hubby was......!

Evil_monkey;7918753

No Peter Mandelson on that list? Surely some mistake

mandelson isnt a man tho-not even a human being!

[QUOTE=magicbeans;7918783]thanks, just googled it. how sad....thought they were a solid couple. apparently she forgiven him.... are there any decent celeb blokes out there?!

If AC can do that to Cheryl and VK to whats her name, then theres not much hope for the rest of us:?

..In my experience most fellas arent happy with what theyve got and they all have their moments.. so are there any decent men out there full stop, let alone celeb ones. The best reason Ive been given so far is 'men are more visual that women'.. make of that what you will I guess!

Original Poster

magicbeans;7918831

]Thismay help

Banned

skusey;7918803

an online poll, women only, didnt you vote?

Link? How does one check the sex of someone on the internet?

Banned

skusey;7918780

1 Ashley Cole. Bonking around.2 John Terry. Bonking around.3 Abu … 1 Ashley Cole. Bonking around.2 John Terry. Bonking around.3 Abu Hamza.4 Tiger Woods. Bonking around.5 Lotto lout Mikey Carroll. 6 Boris Johnson.7 Gordon Ramsay. Bonking around.8 Darren Day. Bonking around.9 Gordon Brown. Scottish.10 Vernon Kay. Bonking around.

you missed two out!

1 Ashley Cole. Bonking around.
2 John Terry. Bonking around.
3 Abu Hamza. - DK in disguise
4 Tiger Woods. Bonking around.
5 Lotto lout Mikey Carroll.
6 Boris Johnson - complete idiot.
7 Gordon Ramsay. Bonking around.
8 Darren Day. Bonking around.
9 Gordon Brown. Scottish.
10 Vernon Kay. Bonking around.

Banned

magicbeans;7918831

Not his fault if he was - monogamy is unnatural.

magicbeans;7918831

skusey;7918853

]Thismay help

lol these most hated guys better increase security around their "special departments"

Artonox;7918826

so i guess its alright to say women would hate it most in a man if they … so i guess its alright to say women would hate it most in a man if they were bonking around?( couples should think twice before marriage? men get different tastes as they go older? or just that they think they are all mighty and stuff up there?)

something i've always wondered, who is most likely to forgive if their partner is caught messing around a husband or a wife? what do you lot think?

Banned

Little Munchkin;7918922

something i've always wondered, who is most likely to forgive if their … something i've always wondered, who is most likely to forgive if their partner is caught messing around a husband or a wife? what do you lot think?

Wife.

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry;7918869

Link? How does one check the sex of someone on the internet?

look inside ones pants one would imagine.
HTH.
:thumbsup:

tinkerbell28;7918811

Probably:w00t:Yeah JRM he was hot, all fluffy hair, I guess as he is … Probably:w00t:Yeah JRM he was hot, all fluffy hair, I guess as he is filming Tudors 4 now isn't he, yum, yum, I nearly missed him!

tudors season 4 is already finished-he is also in the upcoming movie "from paris with love"-he presented an award at the baftas last night too.

tinkerbell28;7918834

HAHAHA I know Buy the box set on blu ray for clear pics, and watch … HAHAHA I know Buy the box set on blu ray for clear pics, and watch until you are bored :pI'd cry a lot and dump him if it were mine JRM look a like or not!

we havent got a blu ray player...might have to invest on one! haha

skusey;7918853

]Thismay help

oh yeah i rmbr that story. id be so scared if i was her current partner!!

nikki its scary thinking they did that to their gorgeous wives... just hope our blokes are more grounded? i dunno....!

filth.... each to their own..if they get married they agree to the monogomy imo!

Banned

Borris Johnson ? No !

barky;7919007

tudors season 4 is already finished-he is also in the upcoming movie … tudors season 4 is already finished-he is also in the upcoming movie "from paris with love"-he presented an award at the baftas last night too.

barky ur clued up! might have to catch the baftas again. should be on iplayer? roughly how far into baftas did he do it (got a one month old so not enough time to watch it all!)

Banned

magicbeans;7919030

filth.... each to their own..if they get married they agree to the … filth.... each to their own..if they get married they agree to the monogomy imo!

And I tell myself that I won't eat KFC......

but when I get a whiff of that greasy bucket:oops:

tinkerbell28;7918963

A wife it's all psychological, a woman can somtimes see past "just sex", … A wife it's all psychological, a woman can somtimes see past "just sex", men can't they see it as a thing against their own virility.Madness huh?

Lol well to be fair women generally only cheat if their man is crap so that would probably be quite justified them thinking that ;-) whereas guys seem to cheat just for the hell of it rather than any sensible reason :roll:

I wouldn't forgive my OH if he cheated on me.

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry;7918890

Not his fault if he was - monogamy is unnatural.

My 'pig ugly' mate said exactly the same thing:?

magicbeans;7919068

barky ur clued up! might have to catch the baftas again. should be on … barky ur clued up! might have to catch the baftas again. should be on iplayer? roughly how far into baftas did he do it (got a one month old so not enough time to watch it all!)

I think it was about the 4th or 5th award-so about 30-40 minutes in-just looked up from laptop while it was on and saw mrs barky drooling-she thinks he is gorgeous(tragic really imho)

april 11th in america for the start of season 4 btw

Banned

skusey;7919081

My 'pig ugly' mate said exactly the same thing:?

Harsh - but I've seen the pictures;-)

Banned

barky;7919108

I think it was about the 4th or 5th award-so about 30-40 minutes in-just … I think it was about the 4th or 5th award-so about 30-40 minutes in-just looked up from laptop while it was on and saw mrs barky drooling-she thinks he is gorgeous(tragic really imho)april 11th in america for the start of season 4 btw

He is absolutley gorgeous one fine speciman on a man, stuff America, when can I get it here???

Does anyone else just cringe and switch over when Ben Shepherd is on tv - he is a first class tool. I have GMTV on in the mornings but when he is presenting it I need to switch over.

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry;7919129

Harsh - but I've seen the pictures;-)

agree, funny how all my mates look ugly next to moi:whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without saying how old you are, Name one thing from your childhood someone …2131
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771809
    3. Quidco Highest Cashback Guarantee - Quidco will double the difference if yo…11
    4. How to send Items back to deal extreme?76

See more discussions