get a life you sicko

jtx;4900047

http://uk.encarta.msn.com/encnet/Features/Lists/?article=Conspiracies

thank you x x

Can you tell I was feeling lazy? lol

khalifazed;4903390

get a life you sicko

i don't think you "get" his reference.

Actually it is mentally quite "catching" you read enough of these conspiracy theories and you start becoming paranoid...lol

But everybody knows the biggest conspiracy [FONT="Century Gothic"]does not exist and never did. I am fine and have in no way been chloroformed and bundled into the back of a black van by shadowy powers who watch the internet. [/FONT]

Ungreat;4903659

But everybody knows the biggest conspiracy [FONT="Century Gothic"]does … But everybody knows the biggest conspiracy [FONT="Century Gothic"]does not exist and never did. I am fine and have in no way been chloroformed and bundled into the back of a black van by shadowy powers who watch the internet. [/FONT]

so what is that gun doing poking in your back? lol

bellabonkers;4903454

i don't think you "get" his reference.

LOL, i read the thread before i clicked the link and was really puzzled by what number 9 might be.

One of the times i actually 'laughed out loud'

sancho1983;4903890

LOL, i read the thread before i clicked the link and was really puzzled … LOL, i read the thread before i clicked the link and was really puzzled by what number 9 might be. One of the times i actually 'laughed out loud'

Made me smile too....

... then I felt guilty.

Argh lol

I always think that there are unanswered questions surrounding what happened on 9/11.
    I dont believe that the american government did it themselves but dont believe the "official" story that a few guys in some caves in Afghanistan planned and executed a attack on the US especially the Pentagon(still no concrete video evidence that a plane actually hit the pentagon)

Does anyone remember when 9/11 happened and about 2 hours later the media started reporting that they had found one of the terrorists passport in the rubble and it was fully intact with a slight burn on the corner. Yeah right!!! They didnt even find the any bodies of the victims after weeks of searching and yet they found the terrorists passport within a few hours. And then there was the news report on bbc 1 that WTC building 7 had collapsed when it didnt collapse for another 10-20 minutes and is seen in the background of the news report still standing.

Regarding the pentagon I think that yeah maybe they thought the 1st plane that hit the WTC was an accident but once the 2nd plane hit you would have thought that the hub of the US army would have been on high alert and they would have some fighter jets scrambled or used the rocket launchers that are built in the ground.
    The pentagon is built on top of the worlds biggest nuclear reactor so you think that it would it would be pretty well defended.
    Still the only footage of the "plane" hitting is a frame by frame image of a blurred missile like object, it does not look like a 747.

Im not a massive conspiracy theorist but I think the fact that the US government wont even tell the truth to the families of the victims means they must be hiding something.

treble99;4903972

I always think that there are unanswered questions surrounding what … I always think that there are unanswered questions surrounding what happened on 9/11. I dont believe that the american government did it themselves but dont believe the "official" story that a few guys in some caves in Afghanistan planned and executed a attack on the US especially the Pentagon(still no concrete video evidence that a plane actually hit the pentagon)Does anyone remember when 9/11 happened and about 2 hours later the media started reporting that they had found one of the terrorists passport in the rubble and it was fully intact with a slight burn on the corner. Yeah right!!! They didnt even find the any bodies of the victims after weeks of searching and yet they found the terrorists passport within a few hours. And then there was the news report on bbc 1 that WTC building 7 had collapsed when it didnt collapse for another 10-20 minutes and is seen in the background of the news report still standing.Regarding the pentagon I think that yeah maybe they thought the 1st plane that hit the WTC was an accident but once the 2nd plane hit you would have thought that the hub of the US army would have been on high alert and they would have some fighter jets scrambled or used the rocket launchers that are built in the ground.The pentagon is built on top of the worlds biggest nuclear reactor so you think that it would it would be pretty well defended.Still the only footage of the "plane" hitting is a frame by frame image of a blurred missile like object, it does not look like a 747.Im not a massive conspiracy theorist but I think the fact that the US government wont even tell the truth to the families of the victims means they must be hiding something.

Me too.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?25115
      2. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam78
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891616
      4. Sad news about Barcelona24106

See more discussions