Top 10 Game deals for PlayStation 4, PC & Xbox One / Bundle Deals / Wallet Top Ups and this Week's News

Refreshed 9th Oct (Posted 18th Sep)
*Updated 9th October 2019.

Please do note that I'd love this to be a community driven post, any/and all info is highly appreciated, including the content already present.

3296169.jpg
UK TOP 10 Gaming Chart

As popularity moves around on the site, from last week's big fad to next week's 'MUST HAVE' game, I think it's always worth taking a look at the top 10 games in the weekly charts, especially as we come closer to Christmas and we start to look for ideas for gifts. Below is the current UK Top 10 Chart in order of sales in the UK, with links to their current cheapest prices available.

Note that each game title is linked to its category on the site for a wider choice of available purchase options.

1:FIFA 20
[PlayStation 4 - £44.85]
[PC - £35.99]
[Xbox One - £44.85]

2: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint
[PlayStation 4 - £43.85]
[PC - £36.99]
[Xbox One - £43.85]

3:Borderlands 3
[PlayStation 4 - £45.85]
[PC - £39.99 Digital]
[Xbox One - £45.85]

4:Gears 5
[PC/Xbox One - £31.99 Digital]
[Xbox One Physical - £34.85]

5: The Legend of Zelda: Links Awakening
[Nintendo Switch Digital - £39.85]
[Nintendo Switch Physical - £39.85]

6: Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered
[PlayStation 4 - £19.85]
[Xbox One - £19.84]

7: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
[Nintendo Switch - £39.85 with Mario Bros. Keyring]

8:Sea of Thieves
[PC / Xbox One Digital - £14.89]
[Xbox One Physical - £19.99]

9: Minecraft
[Nintendo Switch - £18.85]
[PlayStation 4 - £19.95]
[PC - £2.10]
[Xbox One - £11.99]

10:Forza Horizon 3
[Xbox One / PC Digital - £13.99]

Bundles, bundles EVERYWHERE! (well, not at the moment). But I thought it might be a good idea as we move forward into Christmas and you want to pick up a good PS4 Bundle deal or Xbox One Bundle deal.

*Please note there are no changed to the weekly bundles. At time of writing these are still the best offers available leading up into Black Friday.

3296169.jpg
PS4 Bundle of the Week

3296169.jpg
PlayStation 4 500GB FIFA 20 Bundle with Call of Duty: Black OPS 4 and a 2 Month NOW TV Entertainment Pass - £219.00

Game.co.uk have a fantastic bundle on offer this week including the upcoming and anticipated FIFA 19. Included is a 500GB PlayStation 4 Slim console, FIFA 20 (physical copy), Call of Duty: Black OPS 4 and a 2 month NOW TV movie pass.

3296169.jpg
Xbox Bundle of the Week

3296169.jpg
Xbox One S All Digital with FIFA 20, Sea of Thieves, Minecraft, Forza Horizon 3, 2 Months NOW TV Pass & Mono Headset - £169.00

This week's Xbox Bundle of the Week is offered by Game.co.uk. Offering the Xbox One S All Digital console plus a digital copy of FIFA 20, Sea of Thieves, Minecraft, Forza Horizon 3, a 2 month NOW TV Entertainment Pass and a mono chat headset for under £170.

The controversial console doesn't include a 4K UHD drive sadly, which will lessen the appeal to physical media owners, but for under £170 you're certainly getting some bang for your buck. Include the current Xbox Game Pass Ultimate conversion deal, and you'll definitely find yourself content covered for the next three years!

3296169.jpg
Switch Bundle of the Week

3296169.jpg
Nintendo Switch Console (with improved battery life) with Astral Chain
- £299.99
Shared by @Biddy2

With Nintendo deciding to clear stock of all their previous models of the Nintendo Switch back in June by offering £30 eShop credit sweetness in their bundles, we began to see rumours of a new revised version of the Switch console. Sadly deals have run a bit non-existent since the announcement, but this bundle shared by @Biddy2 a few weeks back offers the new revised console and the highly rated (87 on Metacritic) Astral Chain.

It's definitely one to be looking at right now, if you can't wait until Black Friday.

3296169.jpg
The Nintendo Switch Lite releases 8th November, and just in time for Christmas. Shopto are taking pre-order for the Zacian and Zamazenta Edition for a fantastic £189.85 which is definitely worth your attention.

The standard console colours are available for £187.85.

3296169.jpg
Wallet Top Up Deals

Let's discuss wallet top ups. Sony, Nintendo and Microsoft all hold weekly sales on their stores (see below for links) and offer some fairly irresistible pricing on their games, which as I imagine, if you're like me, gets you buying more games you don't need, just because

Xbox Store UK Deals with Gold and Spotlight Sales
Shared by @joeydeacon

PSVR Sale @ PSN
Shared by @BubaMan

In terms of the wallet offers, Shopto are batting it well and truly out of the park with their latest PlayStation Wallet offers. The below options available to purchase are just mental. The best option here is obviously the £35 at £28.85.

I've got to give full credit to @mixmixi for posting the original deal on these.

I'd also like to remind Nintendo owners that they make sure to check out the £30 eShop credit at CDKeys, it's £26.99 at time of writing, but does fluctuate often.

So what about Xbox? CDKeys, Gamivo, Instant Gaming all offer fantastic deals on these, so do make sure to check them out whenever you are making a digital purchase

3296169.jpg
From Friday 11th October to 14th a free trial for Mortal Kombat 11 will be available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The trial will run for, as previously mentioned, 3 days and will be the perfect opportunity for anybody on the fence to try out the game and see if it's worthy of a purchase.

3296169.jpg
Ubisoft have released a FREE PC programme aimed at getting children into coding. The Rabbids Coding application offers children the chance to get their knowledge on coding off the ground through 32 levels that are aimed at getting kids familiar with coding using loops and conditions. The application is for Windows PCs and can be claimed via this link.

3296169.jpg
The next generation of PlayStation is coming and Sony have now announced that the much anticipated, highly secretive console will be released under the name PlayStation 5

No specific date has been announced, but Sony have stated that the console will hit shelves during 'Holiday 2020', just in time for those Christmas sales

3296169.jpg
Community Updates
Megathread

Groups

22 Comments
Excellent work
gibblesuk18/09/2019 16:13

Excellent work

Thank you Hopefully as I build on it, it will become helpful going forwards.

Terry-Tibbs18/09/2019 16:18

PES 2020 on PS4 is £34.85 at …PES 2020 on PS4 is £34.85 at shopto.nethttps://www.shopto.net/en/search/?input_search=efootball

I did look at that, but it's currently on back order (OOS), thank you, though - definitely worth a mention.
Edited by: "BuzzDuraband" 18th Sep
Amazing work buzz!(y)
I wonder if it may be helpful to add PSVR bundles as this will become popular coming up for xmas. Good work.
Frankie7718/09/2019 16:37

I wonder if it may be helpful to add PSVR bundles as this will become …I wonder if it may be helpful to add PSVR bundles as this will become popular coming up for xmas. Good work.

It's definitely on the roadmap. PSVR deals are a bit rare at the moment, but I hope that as we move into BF/Xmas, we'll start to see more
I pre ordered modern warfare at asda but no code
Wow, brilliant post buzz
Super post, so much info in here, well done mate. A bit of self publicity here, my apologies, but this feels a decent price for the Box too.
kevnemma18/09/2019 17:01

I pre ordered modern warfare at asda but no code

At ASDA they just hold you a copy on release day for their pre orders. They don’t have codes or anything extra anymore.
Be a little weary of CDkeys.. I bout 4x 3m Xbox ultimate Passes to stack.. the first one worked (on a new account) the others said that the Free Trial couldn't be used on this account!. Im not bothered if they are selling 3m trials, as it was still a bargain, but they could at least say only 1 per account!
PS5 definitely isn’t in the State of Play. They have specifically said so in the date reveal unfortunately.

Great post as always
Edited by: "ThePointyEnd" 23rd Sep
Inside Xbox is tomorrow and features Game Pass and xCloud.

Tweet
Brutes09/10/2019 14:10

Ghostbusters The Video Game Remastered PS4/Xbox One for £19.85 @ BaseNice …Ghostbusters The Video Game Remastered PS4/Xbox One for £19.85 @ BaseNice compilation.

Thanks, @Brutes - I'm not embarrassed to say (I am really) that I used the recent post submission for that one
BuzzDuraband09/10/2019 14:16

Thanks, @Brutes - I'm not embarrassed to say (I am really) that I used the …Thanks, @Brutes - I'm not embarrassed to say (I am really) that I used the recent post submission for that one

I remember that and since you did so much hard work here, so might have slipped out. Thanks you.
Edited by: "Brutes" 9th Oct
Is Forza Horizon 3 more popular than Horizon 4?
iby_m109/10/2019 15:17

Crazy, isn't it? I'd have thought 4 being on Game Pass would have kept them both out of the sales charts. Sea of Thieves, another Game Pass title is also in the top 10 this week.

But to answer, I wouldn't have thought so, for the reasons above.
iby_m109/10/2019 15:17

FH4 is on GP, so they just milking the FH3 $$ until it will be free in GWG.
FH3 comes as £14.99 on CDKeys for me, but deals says £13.99?
Surely the switch deal of the week is the Tesco deal, a switch Lite with a selection of one free game (Zelda, Mario Kart 8, Mario Bros U Deluxe, FIFA or Mario Maker 2) - £199 total.
This is fantastic, especially with christmas coming up. Good work!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants