Groups

Top 10 jokes from the Edinburgh Fringe Festival

The Top 10 jokes were judged to be:

1) Dan Antopolski - "Hedgehogs - why can't they just share the hedge?"

2) Paddy Lennox - "I was watching the London Marathon and saw one runner dressed as a chicken and another runner dressed as an egg. I thought: 'This could be interesting'."

3) Sarah Millican - "I had my boobs measured and bought a new bra. Now I call them Joe Cocker and Jennifer Warnes because they're up where they belong."

4) Zoe Lyons - "I went on a girls' night out recently. The invitation said 'dress to kill'. I went as Rose West."

5) Jack Whitehall - "I'm sure wherever my dad is; he's looking down on us. He's not dead, just very condescending."

6) Adam Hills - "Going to Starbucks for coffee is like going to prison for sex. You know you're going to get it, but it's going to be rough."

7) Marcus Brigstocke - "To the people who've got iPhones: you just bought one, you didn't invent it!"

Rhod Gilbert - "A spa hotel? It's like a normal hotel, only in reception there's a picture of a pebble."

9) Dan Antopolski - "I've been reading the news about there being a civil war in Madagascar. Well, I've seen it six times and there isn't."

10) Simon Brodkin (as Lee Nelson) - "I started so many fights at my school - I had that attention-deficit disorder. So I didn't finish a lot of them."

6 Comments

Numbers 2,4 and 6 were better than the top one imo

Banned

all funny except 9 which I just dont get despite reading it a few times............

csiman;6100692

all funny except 9 which I just dont get despite reading it a few … all funny except 9 which I just dont get despite reading it a few times............

http://www.michaelbarrier.com/Commentary/Madagascar/MadagascarDVD.jpg

csiman;6100692

all funny except 9 which I just dont get despite reading it a few … all funny except 9 which I just dont get despite reading it a few times............

It took me a second to get it, above post should help you.. lol

I too thought number 2 was funnier that the winner, although I did titter at quite a few

offt... all pretty guff... no 4 was my fav though...

Banned

Babbabooey;6100700

aha :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846180
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764241
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31144
      4. Find out how good your GP surgery is67

See more discussions