Groups

Top bloke - top rep - Happy 5000th C32!!

babiesandbellies.com/for…gif

5000 posts and virtually all of them accompanied by a glass of red!!

177 Comments

*Raises non-alcoholic glass* Hear hear!

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w46/19_xoxo_86/red-wine-pour2.jpg
    ([SIZE="1"]don't tell anyone but some of thoses posts actually helped people[/SIZE])

Original Poster

jennybubbles

([SIZE="1"]don't tell anyone but some of thoses posts actually helped … ([SIZE="1"]don't tell anyone but some of thoses posts actually helped people[/SIZE])

Yes - but they had reallllly bad headaches the next day:giggle:

Banned

http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/verschiedene/a014.gif mmm another pointless thread? http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/midi/tiere/d054.gif "YES" well said Rover

dog_cop

mmm another pointless thread? "YES" well said Rover

I agree PC Ploddy. :thumbsup:
    I must admit though, C32 is one of the funniest posters I have met, still a spammer though.:giggle:

jelli89

Yes - but they had reallllly bad headaches the next day:giggle:

pint of watter and some paracetamol soon sorted that out :thumbsup:

I thought it was 50000....congrats Charlie!!

Banned

dinosteveus

I agree PC Ploddy. :thumbsup: I must admit though, C32 is one of the … I agree PC Ploddy. :thumbsup: I must admit though, C32 is one of the funniest posters I have met, still a spammer though.:giggle:

why cant there be a "back slapping I have spammed my way to a zillion pointless posts?" sticky or something ?

funny? .. someone said Hitler has a sense of humour :whistling:

dinosteveus

I agree PC Ploddy. :thumbsup: I must admit though, C32 is one of the … I agree PC Ploddy. :thumbsup: I must admit though, C32 is one of the funniest posters I have met, still a spammer though.:giggle:

HMmmm Dino = 50% of posts by the most helpful person on the site....50%by a grumpy old man " 'aving a go"...with about 9K's worth of posts & a 50/50 split doesn't that put us on an about equal footing laddo?!?!?

Banned

dinosteveus

steve check your new rep:whistling: :giggle:

dog_cop

why cant there be a "back slapping I have spammed my way to a zillion … why cant there be a "back slapping I have spammed my way to a zillion pointless posts?" sticky or something ?funny? .. someone said Hitler has a sense of humour :whistling:

y'unno I was always taught if you can't say something nice don't say it at all..........................

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

HMmmm Dino = 50% of posts by the most helpful person on the site....50%by … HMmmm Dino = 50% of posts by the most helpful person on the site....50%by a grumpy old man " 'aving a go"...with about 9K's worth of posts & a 50/50 split doesn't that put us on an about equal footing laddo?!?!?

Who the hell do you think you are talking to? I'll have you know I'm not grumpy or old, so there.
    :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Oh and by the way, I ain't got green hair, it's grey.:p

Better throw my 2 cents worth into the pot as well :giggle:

Can't stand your posts to be honest, you have no idea how hard it is too read them with my B+W screen, it hurts the old eyes :giggle: :giggle:

Still I can make [SIZE=4]exceptions[/SIZE], [SIZE=1]well[/SIZE] [SIZE=5]done[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]old[/SIZE] [SIZE=7]boy[/SIZE] :thumbsup:

dog_cop

steve check your new rep:whistling: :giggle:

Ooooo, OK.;-)

Banned

jennybubbles

y'unno I was always taught if you can't say something nice don't say it … y'unno I was always taught if you can't say something nice don't say it at all..........................

never heard .. dont speak untill spoken too ???? :whistling:

dog_cop

never heard .. dont speak untill spoken too ???? :whistling:

ever hear the one about being seen and not heard....??

jennybubbles

But who'd want to see him??!?

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

But who'd want to see him??!?

Who'd want to hear him??

Banned

jennybubbles

what about ..who rattled your box ?

Banned

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Blue"]Happy 5000[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Extra custard for you;-)

Original Poster

dog_cop

mmm another pointless thread? "YES" well said Rover

You could always use your time getting Rover to 'guide' you to the opticians -

Banned

jennybubbles

Who'd want to hear him??

ooh got the gang with you now . ooooooooooohhhhh helppppppppppp:giggle:

dog_cop

what about ..who rattled your box ?

I always thought it was ...who rattled your cage???

Banned

jennybubbles

I always thought it was ...who rattled your cage???

nope in your case ..box!!

dog_cop

nope in your case ..box!!

why?

dog_cop

ooh got the gang with you now . ooooooooooohhhhh helppppppppppp:giggle:

must be your eletric personality that attracts 'em

Banned

jennybubbles

must be your eletric personality that attracts 'em

eletric???

is that scalectrix, or even ELECTRIC :whistling:

Banned

dog_cop

eletric??? is that scalectrix, or even ELECTRIC :whistling:

Come on dog, stop barking at everyone and settle down on the end of the bed:roll:

Banned

Prissymiss

Come on dog, stop barking at everyone and settle down on the end of the … Come on dog, stop barking at everyone and settle down on the end of the bed:roll:

oh get you head of the gang .. :roll:

Prissymiss

Come on dog, stop barking at everyone and settle down on the end of the … Come on dog, stop barking at everyone and settle down on the end of the bed:roll:

"Flowerbed"...bottom of the garden....

Banned

dog_cop

oh get you head of the gang .. :roll:

I dont get it:thinking:

Glad it's 5000 posts and not 5000 ladies!!! New avvie for ya charlie >>>>> http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/5118/880314f8deame8zm6hz9.jpg

dog_cop

eletric??? is that scalectrix, or even ELECTRIC :whistling:

Awwwwww sweetie is that the best you can do....correcting my spelling...really you shouldn't have bothered

emmajk42

Glad it's 5000 posts and not 5000 ladies!!! New avvie for ya charlie … Glad it's 5000 posts and not 5000 ladies!!! New avvie for ya charlie >>>>>

well done charles, but emma i think the 5000 ladies passed a while ago

Banned

jennybubbles

Awwwwww sweetie is that the best you can do....correcting my … Awwwwww sweetie is that the best you can do....correcting my spelling...really you shouldn't have bothered

If I wanted to correct your spelling I would be here all night but I`ll ask the mods to put a spell checker on for you on the next update :-D

Original Poster

Dog_cop - i am curious to know why you seem to gain such apparant satisfaction from baiting people. i have no doubt that you are capable of using your literary abilities far better than by being so acid to people who you could just as easily ignore. Frequently i visit a thread, and develop quite a bitter taste in my mouth because of the unpleasant nature of many of your posts? As has been said on many many threads in the past - if you don't like a thread - stay away from it - please?:-(

intenso100

well done charles, but emma i think the 5000 ladies passed away a while … well done charles, but emma i think the 5000 ladies passed away a while ago

Cheers for the first bit but are you calling me a Necrophiliac Intenso?!?!

Banned

jelli89

Dog_cop - i am curious to know why you seem to gain such apparant … Dog_cop - i am curious to know why you seem to gain such apparant satisfaction from baiting people. i have no doubt that you are capable of using your literary abilities far better than by being so acid to people who you could just as easily ignore. Frequently i visit a thread, and develop quite a bitter taste in my mouth because of the bitter nature of many of your posts? As has been said on many many threads in the past - if you don't like a thread - stay away from it - please?:-(

ah well ifyou pop to boots I think you can get something for the acid :whistling: and thanks for your kind words oh keeper of all things nice :roll:

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

Cheers for the first bit but are you calling me a Necrophiliac Intenso?!?!

no i thought i was just calling u charming
    edit: where do u kep all their underwear :P

Banned

Prissymiss

will you stop posting so I can finish our conversation on the PHONE woman:-D ..for god sake..I have these other loonies posting now!!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …99186
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846286
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30119
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764508

See more discussions