top cahsback now offering an extra % between 1% and 10% for october

Banned 4 replies
Found 14th Oct 2008
Just logged in to find for october topcashback are now offering btween 1% and 10% extra cashback depending on loyalty,

4 Comments

Yeah i saw that but all too often they aren't as competitive as Quidco. They say they guarantee to offer the highest cashback but it's not true. You have to submit an enquiry and it's a pain in the bum to do all the time.

Great if they offer the same amount of cashback as Quidco but that is rarely the case.

Original Poster Banned

well ive given up on quidco for purchases, only use them now for free searches etc

sassie;3191782

well ive given up on quidco for purchases, only use them now for free … well ive given up on quidco for purchases, only use them now for free searches etc

me too sassie nothing seemed to track anymore and the tickets i raised were never replied to:x

Original Poster Banned

Mardyass;3192036

me too sassie nothing seemed to track anymore and the tickets i raised … me too sassie nothing seemed to track anymore and the tickets i raised were never replied to:x

i get the replys after time, but there always the same old reply, no matter what, its either we are looking into it, or waiting for a response
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941396
    2. Marmite1823
    3. Krack WiFi vuln1121
    4. UBER can be a waste of money1019

See more discussions