Groups

Top Cash Back

I have used Top Cash Back for a few years and have never had a problem.
    Until this time last year.
    I booked 15 days meet & greet at Heathrow with Purple parking, did everything as instructed and went away. After 2 months I noticed that the cashback had not been applied to my account so sent an email to them(Top Cash Back). After a couple of weeks I had a reply saying "As this claim is over 50 days old we can not do anything"
    Well after 10 months of emailing and complaining I had a reply from TCB saying that they are offering me 50% of the claim out of their own pocket as Purple Parking will not pay anything.
    So I say well done TCB and Yah Boo Sucks to Purple Parking who have lost a regular customer ( have used them since 1999 every year for parking)

7 Comments

yep TCB better and cheaper than quidco

Supermod

You are silly to complain. Why you did not just check your account is beyond me. Follow the rules.

i love TCB, i begrudge paying a fiver to a company who seem to be unreliable with payouts...they did the same for me with a recommend a friend and emails were passed about and i later found out cashback never tracked as my mum used my referral but when she signed up she used a different email address to the one i gave them, but they paid me so im very loyal to them

i love TCB-never had a problem with them-would recommend them to anyone !

Original Poster

magicjay1986;7565842

You are silly to complain. Why you did not just check your account is … You are silly to complain. Why you did not just check your account is beyond me. Follow the rules.

I did check my account and sent regular emails to TCP, followed all rules and was then told it was to late.
    I was not complaining just letting people know about problems ;-)

Supermod

fern;7573569

I did check my account and sent regular emails to TCP, followed all rules … I did check my account and sent regular emails to TCP, followed all rules and was then told it was to late.I was not complaining just letting people know about problems ;-)

...you did not use their "submit a claim" though did you...

Original Poster

magicjay1986;7573624

...you did not use their "submit a claim" though did you...

oh yes same night I booked with Purple Parking !!!! :x Then every 28th of the month until this month when they came back with the offer !!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764207
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31137
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846166
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio44

See more discussions