Top Cash Back and BA Exec Club

Posted 30th May
Hello HUKD Community,

I already have BA Exec Club and collect Avios.

I've noted that I could be missing out on dosh by not using a website like Top cashback.

I've not registered or logged into Top Cashback before and wondered if anyone know if it would work in tandem with BA Exec Club when purchasing from retailers that are on both websites?

I'm sure someone has tried this or better does it consistently because it works.

Thanks in advance,

Adam
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
You can choose the way your cashback is paid, most take cash (BACS) but there are other rewards including Avios. I personally stopped collecting Avios a few years back when they effectively reduced the value to 50% and only 25% if you used connections to get to Heathrow for your reward flight.
yorkie1230/05/2020 08:00

You can choose the way your cashback is paid, most take cash (BACS) but …You can choose the way your cashback is paid, most take cash (BACS) but there are other rewards including Avios. I personally stopped collecting Avios a few years back when they effectively reduced the value to 50% and only 25% if you used connections to get to Heathrow for your reward flight.

Hi Yorkie12,

Thanks. So Top Cashback offers Avios themselves.
What about the using the link through BA Exec Club still? i.e. can you double up on Avios or get Avios from BA Exec Club and cash from Top Cashback?

Haven't really seen how Top Cashback works and didn't want to register if it's something I may not ultimately use.
Adam_Goodall30/05/2020 08:13

Hi Yorkie12,Thanks. So Top Cashback offers Avios themselves.What about the …Hi Yorkie12,Thanks. So Top Cashback offers Avios themselves.What about the using the link through BA Exec Club still? i.e. can you double up on Avios or get Avios from BA Exec Club and cash from Top Cashback?Haven't really seen how Top Cashback works and didn't want to register if it's something I may not ultimately use.

No, only things bought through TCB will get cash back you can then convert them to Avios points.
You can have a look on Top Cash Back website without any commitment . They run two levels one is free and one costs £5/year (taken from your cashback) this gives extra rewards on some offers. I'm just a casual user, on the free membership, and last month signed up to Vodafone Broadband for £80 cash back. This will probably take 3 months to become payable and can be tracked easily on your account. All you have to do to get cash back is click through to offers from the Top Cash Back site , once you've made your purchase you get an email from to say you've 'received cash back' usually within an hour or so but can on occasion take a day or two.
They give you the premium (£5) membership free for the first year and then you can request to go on to Classic membership if you want. Nothing to loose really as you are not committed in anyway and they only take the payment for the Premium Membership from cash back you earn . If you don't earn any cash back they don't take the fee. Once you have cash back payable you just click on the 'payout' tab and then you are given options on how you'd like to be paid , including in Avios points or cash.
You'd have to read BA T&C's to see how it works through them.
Post a comment
@
    Text