Top cash back free cash £2.36 for using go compare for a quote.

Found 18th Aug 2013
Hi I was on top cash back and checked out their free cash back no purchase required section. If you get a car insurance quote using the Go Compare website they are paying you £2.36 I did this yesterday and had the cash in my account today I have also done the Go Compare house insurance quote today and should get £2.10 tomorrow that's £4.36 just for a couple of quotes.There a quite a few other offers at the moment well worth a look. I do not know how to get the link but if you go to top cash back site log in then go to Free cash back then choose no purchase offers you will see it there.
Community Updates
17 Comments
brilliant! thanks for this
thanks
cheers
"I did this yesterday and had the cash in my account today" - Are you saying it's payable the day after you completed the quotes? I did car quotes on confused.com and gocompare a couple of weeks ago. One's pending, the other's confirmed, and looking at the forum, payable isn't normally all that fast.
thanks you
Hi the money was credited to my account the day after I did it I did think that it was very quick but it is there.
I did this ages ago but got calls from insurance companies to my house
If you un tick the box you don't get email or calls.
billybass

thats what you think......

just you wait

MR1123

I did this ages ago but got calls from insurance companies to my house

billybass

.....or put a fake number in.
ChrisUK

.....or put a fake number in.

true but doesnt really stop the spam emails (tied to your quidco account)
csiman

It does if you also put in a fake name & email address
Edited by: "ChrisUK" 19th Aug 2013
ChrisUK

It does if you also put in a fake name & email address

but then the payment wouldnt pay out (unless your quidco email address was also fake )
csiman

but then the payment wouldnt pay out (unless your quidco email address … but then the payment wouldnt pay out (unless your quidco email address was also fake )

They wont match your TCB email with the email you type into the site - as long as your cookie is added whilst you submit the form, you can add anything you want in there
ChrisUK

They wont match your TCB email with the email you type into the site - as … They wont match your TCB email with the email you type into the site - as long as your cookie is added whilst you submit the form, you can add anything you want in there

cheers for clarifying
Nice post
csiman

So you reckon Quidco give TCB your details?

Cunning buggers!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions