Top cash back tip or no tip?

Found 30th Apr 2012
Just requested my pat out from top cash back, they give the option to give them a tip.

They say as they are a free site, they are requesting a tip, but do they not get paid for the site traffic?
Community Updates
MiscCashback
14 Comments
I did leave a £10 tip as was due a fair bit of money. that I otherwise would not have
"Dont tie your shoelaces in a revolving door" - Give them that tip.
miles136

I did leave a £10 tip as was due a fair bit of money. that I otherwise … I did leave a £10 tip as was due a fair bit of money. that I otherwise would not have

No tip from me.
Tell them not to use Quidco, thats a good tip.
Retro89

"Dont tie your shoelaces in a revolving door" - Give them that tip.

my sis says I am mad, here prefered tip is, wrap up warm in winter
No tip, Miles. They make enough, you just get a cut of it. It's like HUKD asking for a tip at Christmas instead of breaking the site with an ill-thought out competition.
i did not tip but i didn't half felt guilty.
miles136 well done for giving a tip. TopCashBack has to be one of the best websites ever made and there isn't anything wrong with them asking for a little tip, especially considering their phenomenal service
I just round it off so say £19.45p just give them 45p
They get advert money and volume rebate and money from dormant accounts, don't feel too bad.
No need to tip, they skim pennies off of all transactions and that equals big money. You mugged yourself off.
DONT HATE ON MILESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

He got shafted and he left a tip, its all he knows

churchill

DONT HATE ON MILESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHe got shafted and he left a … DONT HATE ON MILESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHe got shafted and he left a tip, its all he knows:p

Come on Churchy, we know he likes being shafted oO X)
I don't tip, used to feel guilty but not anymore
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants