Top Cashback

Found 9th Mar
I just joined up to this and have so far earned just over £5

I was wondering how long it takes for the money to become available to pay out though??
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Depending on the merchant, it can take anything from a few weeks to months.
Or years.
Bear in mind that the cashback isn't really "earned" until it's reached at "payable" status - there's a non-zero possibility that it could be declined during the process, for any of a number of reasons.

choccie326 m ago

Or years.

If cashback hasn't fully processed within that sort of timeframe for a completed order, I'd suggest that it's unlikely ever to do so.
Longest I’ve waited is 1 year and shortest is about 3 months. Still worth using! Remember never rely on cash back as sometimes the seller declines it and there is little comeback.
I'm still waiting for a Groupon payment from 2016. Gave up in the end and switched to quidco.
Longest wait was Superdrug. 6 months but they paid up.
CSL201410th Mar

I'm still waiting for a Groupon payment from 2016. Gave up in the end and …I'm still waiting for a Groupon payment from 2016. Gave up in the end and switched to quidco.

Interesting. I use both but find Topcashback more reliable. But never used Groupon.

OP as above don't rely on it paying out with any service and the wait can be weeks or months.
Edited by: "OBH6UK" 10th Mar
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants